Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

White chick on the left at the beginning is trying to build her courage up like the moment before jumping into the double dutch ropes. She chose that night. I guarantee it. And [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️ at the couple with the confused faces. Stay yo lame *** home next time.
what do the emjoi's mean? another poster below you used it too so im guessing it has a known meaning

Mississauga? She's in the wrong place to be racist 
laugh.gif
 There has to be much whiter spots in Ontario she can find.

It's always confused me why prejudice people don't just look for an area that's as close to being completely one color that they can find and just move there

Mississauga? She's in the wrong place to be racist :lol:  There has to be much whiter spots in Ontario she can find.

It's always confused me why prejudice people don't just look for an area that's as close to being completely one color that they can find and just move there

You don't even know what you just suggested.

And that's just sad.

kingkoopa kingkoopa

:lol: hear me out though man. Not the same thing at all. You can't just tell people "stop being racist" and then they'll be like "oh sht, you're right my bad"

I'd rather the racist people all quietly gather in a corner than screaming in Urgent care while I'm trying to take care of my kid

You work in a call center my guy, just be in and out. Always the lowest on the todem pole thinking they're worth the most. **** I was there too.

Who’s uncle is this

I won't even lie, been there before shaping up the beard you slip up.  One side is higher up and you have tough decisions to make.

Do I run with it or just shave it all off and start over.  
mean.gif

Last edited:

That is wild as hell, :smh:. Was it that serious though? I'm sure he is in an air conditioned office so I don't see why wearing dress pants would be an issue. At my job I'm cold being inside all day with AC pumping. If anything he could have worn shorts to work then just changed when he got there.

You work in a call center my guy, just be in and out. Always the lowest on the todem pole thinking they're worth the most. **** I was there too.

At the end of the day he got what he wanted, but that was so extreme, :lol:. Imagine if it were for a real cause how much he could accomplish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom