Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I remember the first time we had chocolate milk in kindergarten (only had it once a week) our teacher made it a point to let us know where it came from.  Probably wanted to nip that one early.
Weird, I guess chocolate milk was a rarity back then. It's been a staple in schools for a while. When vanilla milk came out it changed the game. Then it was taken out of schools for some reason. I remember they took out around the time I was in high school. During 7th grade we had a science lab on how to make ice cream. Some people picked the regular white milk thinking it was going to taste like vanilla ice cream. I chose the vanilla milk because it tasted just like a liquid form of vanilla ice cream.

Weird, I guess chocolate milk was a rarity back then. It's been a staple in schools for a while. When vanilla milk came out it changed the game. Then it was taken out of schools for some reason. I remember they took out around the time I was in high school. During 7th grade we had a science lab on how to make ice cream. Some people picked the regular white milk thinking it was going to taste like vanilla ice cream. I chose the vanilla milk because it tasted just like a liquid form of vanilla ice cream.

giphy.gif

Damn. The internet can be a cold cold place.

Nah. Ice T is wild'n. His obsession. With seeing his homies naked is weird.
Yeah have to agree with that, then put OG next to dude in the picture.  What is Ice T on doing stunts like that.  

Prince though come into the party riding on dudes back.  
mean.gif

Must of been tired after beatin Charlie M *** in basketball that day.

Back
Top Bottom