Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

My man at the end came outta nowhere wit the headshots once dude was in a headlock :lol:

Soon after, you heard him screaming "I'm Sorry" :lol: :lol: :lol:

roll.gif

"No sir No sir. I didn't do anything"... what?

what did we just watch lmao. black dude was scared out of his mind. then when the white dude randomly gets headlocked....he becomes his protector? what just took place here. why is the black dude so hungry? i need answers

what did we just watch lmao. black dude was scared out of his mind. then when the white dude randomly gets headlocked....he becomes his protector? what just took place here. why is the black dude so hungry? i need answers

The black dude didnt look scared too me. and he was so hungry because the white guy said the army eats navy mutha******* for breakfast. He didnt eat him tho lol

laugh.gif

I think dude wanted a fair 1 vs 1 fight and when the other dudes jumped in he was like stop on some honor ****. I'm still laughing at the ******** jersey dude that turned into the biggest coward I've ever seen in a matter of seconds. 

:lol:
I think dude wanted a fair 1 vs 1 fight and when the other dudes jumped in he was like stop on some honor ****. I'm still laughing at the ******** jersey dude that turned into the biggest coward I've ever seen in a matter of seconds. 

I think the video was staged to begin with. They did not expect the Filipino dude to start whaling at the 'instigator' as well as the cat in the blue shirt who took down the former to get involved.

Wait they have mario kart? Are you winning?

Can someone embed? I can never get worldstar videos to embed.

Last edited:
They should've continued the video with him taking a jumpshot or at least on offense :lol:

I see no wildin. Just an uncle Zel who is truly an MJ and basketball fan. While everyone else is concerned about how they look on court, this man still trying to be like Mike. I bet he has minimal skills but mad heart, I'd pick him up on my team.

Back
Top Bottom