Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Bruh old people always watch the neighborhood. She wildin though but don't argue with old people man just let it go. Eventually all the old people that were raised by racists will die.

Theres a video comp of elizabeth and her bf. Basically same type thing but shes trying to get in shape. Kind of corny tbh

Bruh old people always watch the neighborhood. She wildin though but don't argue with old people man just let it go. Eventually all the old people that were raised by racists will die.

You right. I had this old irish lady start calling me an immigrant and asking me if i even spoke english lol. I just laughed at her and said its a shame that shes going to die an angry bigot.

i don't know about ya'll but Elizabeth is definitely doing it. I would party with Elizabeth anytime.

Elizabeth chicks literally put you in harms way in any public scenario.
How you as the accompanying male control or dont control her is being watched like a hawk by everyone with a working unit and almost none of them like your technique.
I know the vid is fake but I have been involved with enough ditzy party girls to avoid them like crazy.
If they are a hot drunk ditz they will often aggravate stronger, calmer, less attractive girls too.
Breaking up girl fights is just the least safe thing a man can do.

This vid gave me a chuckle and then vietnam style flashbacks

LOL at Gilbert. especially if they told Nick's son it was all games. SMH at Swaggy if he let Gilbert come in and straight disrespect him and his son like that though. 

Back
Top Bottom