Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Reason why I book directly with the hotel.

I also don't understand people like this in general. Like, you can't go the budget route and then expect the red carpet treatment. If you're getting a deal, you better happy with whatever you get. Same with the people that go to a fast food spot and throw a fit when their order is screwed up.

There are two types of people in this world:

1. People who go to travel websites, find the rate they want (airline and/or hotel), and book directly with those airlines/hotels.

2. Stupid people.

All my hotel industry friends tell me never book through a third party because the hotel has very limited flexibility when it comes to accommodating you.

There are two types of people in this world:

1. People who go to travel websites, find the rate they want (airline and/or hotel), and book directly with those airlines/hotels.

2. Stupid people.

All my hotel industry friends tell me never book through a third party because the hotel has very limited flexibility when it comes to accommodating you.

This might be true at whatever hotels your friends work at, but I haven’t had any issues like that. I booked rooms at the Wynn (Las Vegas) and Hyatt (Monterey) this year through Priceline and got upgraded at the front desk both times.

Restaurant on a peer over an alligator lagoon. chairs literally centimeters trom the edge, no railing, gator in wait. Cant find the og video without commentary but still

Bruh, that gator could have easily caught someone slipping and dragged them into the water. Especially the dude on the left

It is wild to me that the restaurant doesn't have some sort of guardrail in case a gator leaps out of the water

This might be true at whatever hotels your friends work at, but I haven’t had any issues like that. I booked rooms at the Wynn (Las Vegas) and Hyatt (Monterey) this year through Priceline and got upgraded at the front desk both times.

Good for you. That's not what I'm talking about. If there are issues with a reservation, the hotel is limited in terms of how they can resolve those issues unless you book directly. You always assume the risk going through a third party for literally anything when it comes to the service industry. If I need a restaurant reservation at a specific time, I call the restaurant. OpenTable is crap. Speaking of the Wynn, I had dinner at SW Steakhouse last month. OT only had 5 pm and 9:45 pm seatings listed, and that was three months in advance. I called them, got a prime time 7 pm reservation on a Saturday. Never rely on third party services.

Yeah I've used Expedia, Booking.com, Hotel tonight etc never had an issue.

All she had to do was tell him the same thing the bystander tried to say adults in the bed. Kids on the pull out and keep it moving.

People are so cheap/thirsty scammers will never not eat. It's worse online with stuff like graphics cards/smartphones

8zxynf547xv91.jpg

Back
Top Bottom