Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

1664988085032.png

I mean yea but also she was staked at the table. So essentially she’s an outsider playing with big boys. So I could see it as either you give it back or you get buried
Oh **** :lol: I didn't even notice she gave the money back.

That reached a new low of nonsensical.

Buried?
Just take the money, get up and bounce. "Big boys", buddy *****ing more than a broad on her period, bet he'd be real quiet if that was an unfriendly 200lbs+ brother
You can't do that in a poker tournament.

Also he barely did any talking. He didn't bully her in to doing anything.

And nah if it was a dude he actually probably would've been louder.

Your physical stature isn't gonna get you to intimidate ppl in a poker tournament on TV.

Your physical stature isn't gonna get you to intimidate ppl in a poker tournament on TV.
Off camera one of the producers got her in the hallway and told her to give it back

He kinda did bully her though. He went crying to the co owner after the match who made them all sit down together. And then she offered to give him the money back prolly because he was being a cry baby. If she was cheating I don’t think she would’ve given the money back, that’s not what cheaters do. She was just sick of hearing about it.

Whatever you think about it neither of them look good. But IMO still just a hero call with some dumb explanation after the hand. She should’ve just hit said anything or said I thought J high was good. I’ve seen people call all ins with worse odds like a open ended straight draw or a flush draw and hit. Sure it makes you look novice and lucky but it’s still a legit play. Not knowing what you’re doing and getting lucky =/= cheating.

Off camera one of the producers got her in the hallway and told her to give it back
:wow: Wow

See now that's unprecedented. That actually makes me think she cheated and the producers knew it.

Cuz I've seen other bad/inexperienced play in the WSOP tournament and other televises tournaments where a player just gambled on a hand in several situations and have won, sometimes even knocked out the other players and they kept the winnings.

I've never heard of bad play resulting in producers making the player give back the winnings.

:wow: Wow

See now that's unprecedented. That actually makes me think she cheated and the producers knew it.

Cuz I've seen other bad/inexperienced play in the WSOP tournament and other televises tournaments where a player just gambled on a hand in several situations and have won, sometimes even knocked out the other players and they kept the winnings.

I've never heard of bad play resulting in producers making the player give back the winnings.
Thai exact same thing happened with Kevin hart of all people. He misread his hand and beat a lady. I believe he gave her the money back

Back
Top Bottom