Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

4QVy.gif

Last edited:
I want to understand that poker talk so bad but l have no clue what's going on. Sounds like she made a call that's virtually impossible without inside info.

Sounds like it's similar to betting that a player will get a concussion or something weird like that.

I don't understand why she gave it back if it wasn't cheating.

Commentary doin it, Robertson doin' it, but Jeudy Wildin'.

I'm here for it :pimp: :evil:

You're thinking about point break.

This is totally different. These are like broke riddler's hench women.

All jokes aside, where were they coming from or going dressed like that? It couldn't have been a video/movie because that would be considered wardrobe and I doubt they can leave with it.

Everything has to be a spectacle :smh:

I want to understand that poker talk so bad but l have no clue what's going on. Sounds like she made a call that's virtually impossible without inside info.

Sounds like it's similar to betting that a player will get a concussion or something weird like that.

You just don't go all in with a Jack high, according to poker pros handbook

So basically she either read her hand wrong or had no idea how to play poker at a professional level and made a move that was nonsensical. She ended up winning but she wasn’t able to explain why she made it. That’s why the cheating stuff came in because it made no sense. The only way it would make sense is if she knew what cards were next in the deck and knew his hand. Both unlikely

I personally think that she made a dumb move and didn’t want to embarrass herself by saying I had no idea what I was doing.

Anyway poker pros get butthurt all the time and since the guy is a bigger player, she was pressured into giving the money back.

I liken it more to a player with the bases load and a 3-0 count, and 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th. They swing and hit a grand slam. You may say, why would you swing instead of getting the walk. Did you know what signs the pitcher was using? It’s a dumb move that worked out

Back
Top Bottom