Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

432azrt3pmr91.jpg

Regarding the poker hand… Have experience in poker and been thinking about the hand a lot. I don’t think she cheated was just a crazy hero call. If she really cheated I don’t think she would’ve ran the river twice or given the money back.

One of my favorite old YouTube videos was of a dude flipping out over a bad beat in a poker game at someone's house.

He kept screaming "HOW DO YOU CALL WITH THAT HAND?!" to the winner and the winner finally responded "because I'm gambling and I said '**** it!'"

You'd think that'd be the end of the argument, but no.

Lady filled her cart with mostly processed frozen food and sugar (junk food). I would've wiped out all of their meat coolers.

Not too sure cuz think the context was that the old man was the woman's dad and had been abusive so the girl's bf knocked him out
Yeah but if it wasn’t self defense in that moment dude getting charged.

Most times ppl think if you get hit once self defense is you being able to hit back when it’s really you defending yourself or someone else while being attacked.

With that video evidence the bf is screwed especially if the dad died off that.

Yeah but if it wasn’t self defense in that moment dude getting charged.

Most times ppl think if you get hit once self defense is you being able to hit back when it’s really you defending yourself or someone else while being attacked.

With that video evidence the bf is screwed especially if the dad died off that.
Ahh got you, buddy is gonna be fighting an uphill battle in court w that vid out

Back
Top Bottom