Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Read the story.

She got divorced and now only lives with the boyfriend. Moved in with him.

For all that talk about open poly relationships and its still ended like a monogamous one.
"Ultimately, she moved with her two sons up to the Byron Shire, where they now live together with Rob.

“We’ve just changed the configuration, we’ve changed the living configuration,” she said.

“And the boys’ dad is here, like all the time, we’re all really close friends, my boyfriend and the boys’ dad, they hang out and go for walks and give each other hugs.” "

"We just changed the configuration" :lol: Stay clear of them chicks with hooks in their nose. They always on some foolishness.

That poker hand was insane. (I get what happened :lol: ) dude was dumbfounded but it slowly turned into fuming mad. “How could you get past the trap that’s so obvious?”
1664603582654.gif

"Ultimately, she moved with her two sons up to the Byron Shire, where they now live together with Rob.

“We’ve just changed the configuration, we’ve changed the living configuration,” she said.

“And the boys’ dad is here, like all the time, we’re all really close friends, my boyfriend and the boys’ dad, they hang out and go for walks and give each other hugs.” "

"We just changed the configuration" :lol: Stay clear of them chicks with hooks in their nose. They always on some foolishness.
Yeah she's now with Rob. She sugarcoats it with "change the configuration" :lol:

She sounds wild crazy.

This is so ****ed up :lol:

His face when he saw the Jack high :rofl:

The minutes of silence as he replayed everything back :lol: Knowing none of it made sense :rofl:

She sounded so dumb and ridiculous trying to explain herself :lol:
I mean ... he's an idiot for going all in chasing the river. So as dumb as it seems she called with just a Jack high, he's dumber to be honest. FOH!!!!

Back
Top Bottom