Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That is freaking insane. without the video, how to do you explain this to your insurance? Is the driver of the van, or whatever that is at fault?
Dude who was killed has tweets dissing black women, so they are keeping that same energy now that he was killed by a white woman.

Senseless killing is never a funny thing, but I get why they have no sympathy for him. You go out of your way to disrespect one group and praise another. What is the purpose of that? Just like who you like and keep it moving.

Reminds of this black guy who was downing black people and black women. Bigging up white folks, and sticking up for cops. He was later killed by a white cop. The irony :smh:

At the end of the day they'll find a way to remind of who you are.
wendy-williams-in-red.jpg
Even she's shocked by what he said :rofl:

Senseless killing is never a funny thing, but I get why they have no sympathy for him. You go out of your way to disrespect one group and praise another. What is the purpose of that? Just like who you like and keep it moving.

Reminds of this black guy who was downing black people and black women. Bigging up white folks, and sticking up for cops. He was later killed by a white cop. The irony :smh:

At the end of the day they'll find a way to remind of who you are.

Those tweets are all like 7-10 years old from what I’ve seen. Dude was 27 so he was like late-high school early college when he said most of that ****. I don’t agree (at all) with what he tweeted, but the way people are using that to say he “got what he deserved” is disgusting.

If we start digging up everyone’s Twitter history from a decade ago a whole lotta ppl gonna be in some ****.

Back
Top Bottom