Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I cant pinpoint the exact time & date but once MMA officially hit the mainstream scene is when dudes got props for picking up and slamming your opponent. 👎weak sauce.

Thats why I give so muuuch praise to Kimbo for coming in the game with just HANDS.

WhiteUntimelyFinwhale-size_restricted.gif

I cant pinpoint the exact time & date but once MMA officially hit the mainstream scene is when dudes got props for picking up and slamming your opponent. 👎weak sauce.

Thats why I give so muuuch praise to Kimbo for coming in the game with just HANDS.
“I hit him more times tho!” This is not sanctioned fight, points mean nothing. In street, whoever ends up on the ground lost.

MMA has been around for centuries dude.

Slamming a ***** aka taking him to the 12th floor, aka puttin someone on they head has always been a thing.

And how is putting a grown man on his back "weak sauce"?

MMA has been around for centuries dude.

Slamming a ***** aka taking him to the 12th floor, aka puttin someone on they head has always been a thing.

And how is putting a grown man on his back "weak sauce"?
Never said MMA has not been around for centuries.
"I cant pinpoint the exact time & date but once MMA officially hit the mainstream scene." <---- is what I said.

Not saying either is wrong or right.

I personally give way more respect to a street fight when using only Fists.

If you're one of those "bigger guys" and all you do is default to techniques using your body weight(ex. video shown above) then I consider you not able to fight a fair one. 👎

Back
Top Bottom