Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Florida doing Florida things. As soon as you cross that border you just instantly get urges to start wildin. She look alright but naw self respect much to high for some chick to pee on me.
Brass-Against-Apologise-After-Frontwoman-Sophia-Urista-Urinates-On-A-Fan-During-Welcome-To-Roc...jpg

Not a smoker, but if it works for them cool.

People need to lock their doors. There is no way in hell some dude is going to approach my car for whatever reason and just be able to open my door and drag me out of my car.

Most newer vehicles have auto lock when you drive. That said the guy does create a 'hit' situation so it's possible the drivers he carjacks unlock the door to investigate. I hope that scumbag got a beatdown from the police prior to being locked away. Could've killed some people with this driving.

Most newer vehicles have auto lock when you drive. That said the guy does create a 'hit' situation so it's possible the drivers he carjacks unlock the door to investigate. I hope that scumbag got a beatdown from the police prior to being locked away. Could've killed some people with this driving.

I know if you put the car in park it will automatically unlock. What I'm saying is regardless of the situation. If somebody is approaching my car the way he was, my doors would get locked until we sort **** out. You're not going to just roll up on me and be able to open my **** like you pay the note. Same way, I wouldn't have my window wound all the way down if there is potential to be going back and forth with someone. That's giving strangers too much access to you and your safe space.

Only reason I watch these shows, watching for the trainwreck.
Can't lie would have been more impressed if she drank it all.

Back
Top Bottom