Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

^^^^^ that really my grinds my gears when I see that in the nba. Jason terry had one so bad the other day that not only didn't did the guys elbo not make contact to his face, but he actually had the nerve to go after him after faking getting hit. I wish they would throw people out the game when they do that.

Last edited:
Also sick of the fake nba toughness in general, these guys pushing each other like they are actually going to do something. The real tough guys in the nba are far and few.

Last edited:
^^^^^ that really my grinds my gears when I see that in the nba. Jason terry had one so bad the other day that not only didn't did the guys elbo not make contact to his face, but he actually had the nerve to go after him after faking getting hit. I wish they would throw people out the game when they do that.

Wow :rofl:

tumblr_mwe15wacbW1qmthlso2_500.jpg

His hair is luscious lowkey *snap snap*

:x

Stern has started fining them now, but still not a deterrent to the millionaires

Back
Top Bottom