Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

naw bruh :x :smh:

:x people man

I am very conflicted with how i feel about this pic. I really like the dons but im not sure if those are leather shorts or not.

if they arent he is doing it 

if they are 
mean.gif
 defitnitly not doing it
So the leather shorts wouldnt have been cool but the leggings were all good?

Bro i have no conflict with this picture at all....FAM is obviously NOT doing it to the fullest.

Son is rake handle thin yet his bird still manages to lack assets  to the point his pinner self is eclipsing her.

Her  chin  said muda uff NT, and left to wait in line for red octobers.

And these Dons too....smh. Son looks like his foot is smashed into the front of a pair 4 sizes too big.

kanye lookin t rawws lol

I wonder if there's a time limit. 5 pumps, that's worth $50 and some gas money. Just rock the thickest zero sensation condoms they make, rock a nose plug or gas mask and I'm in there like swimwear :smile:

I seriously laugh at this everytime I heard it.

It has 5 stars on my mediamonkey playlist, when Im driving or playing music it gets played atleast once a day. I drove my mom to food 4 less a few days ago it came on..all she did was look at me and shake her head :smh: I didnt care tho, this is my jam I turned it up and let it play through!

Not sure if doin it or not doin it. You permanently dedicate 40% of your body to a man, but the work is sick. Especially the jersey style lettering.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom