Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

20201205_150631.jpg
20201205_150615.jpg

Sorry for the NH sized images. I was getting gas, and I'm a mind my own business type but at the same time I'm alert so I peeped them already when i pulled up, 2 women and a child with a box in front of the donation bin. Whatevs, getting my petrol and bouncing. They probably got a box of stuff to donate, Noble of them, tis the season of giving. I hear a bit of a commotion and some yelling, peep back over there and she done got stuck on the way IN. Naturally first instinct is to Worldstar that **** first then see how it's gonna play out. I thought about helping but if I was doing some embarassing **** and got myself caught up, wait and see if I can get myself out of it first so I can then leave the scene quickly and pretend it didn't happen and nobody saw it. So I look over again and apparently she got in, petrol petrol, some yelling not quite screaming in duress but I hear concern in the vocals, she stuck again trying to get out. I was legit scared because the way those open you srop your clothes on the shelf then push a folcrum forward and it opens by uncovering the hole and drops it in there then it close by pivoting back over it so it seems like she could get her head/neck stuff and not be able to open/close it enough. So I took a pic or 2 for the lols, hung up my pump, looked back up and hey were pulling off so I assume they succeeded in whatever they were trying to do.
A body was discovered inside a clothing donation bin in Riverdale Park, Maryland, on Friday, police said. A body was discovered inside a clothing donation bin in Riverdale Park, Maryland, on Friday, police said. ... Prince George's County police are investigating the death.Nov 14, 2020

Police investigating after body found inside clothing donation bin in Riverdale Park https://www.fox5dc.com/news/police-investigating-after-body-found-in-riverdale-park

Homeless lady in my city died when she got stuck trying to rob one of those bins. That sparked some debate and promises from the companies that make/use those boxes to revise the design.

Problem is that if you had some type of 'escape' mechanism, cats would be diving in and cleaning out those bins so it's a catch-22. Not sure how many are aware of this but the 'recycled garment/sneaker' industry is mad profitable, thieves would be cleaning those bins out nightly.

Homeless lady in my city died when she got stuck trying to rob one of those bins.

That guy who dresses up like Superman at Hollywood’s Chinese Theatre died that same way, you may have seen him on Jimmy Kimmel since he did make a few appearances on the show.
1608160355089.jpeg

He was homeless and had some mental issues. He tried reaching inside one of those donation containers, got stuck and had a heart attack in the process :frown: :smh:

tenor (13).gif

No it looks like YOU picked the wrong one today. I swear going into Walmart I am always expecting some kind of foolishness, make sure I go in during the day before the shenanigans pop off.

Let me get this straight you allow the 6 year old to play with the phone and not monitor him. Also you don't have fingerprint confirmation set on the phone?

Let me get this straight you allow the 6 year old to play with the phone and not monitor him. Also you don't have fingerprint confirmation set on the phone?

Bruh!

Jessica Johnson of Wilton, CT. discovered a series of withdrawals made from her credit card over a series of months, posted by Apple's in-app purchasing system. The purchases were made by her youngest son, George, who was repeatedly acquiring in-game currency for the game Sonic Forces.

The transactions were initially thought to be fraud or a mistake by Johnson, who found it "almost impossible" to figure out that they originated from in-app purchases. After filing a fraud claim with Chase, she was then informed the charges were genuine, and was told to contact Apple.

Apple refused to refund her money, as she didn't inform the company within 60 days of the charges. Johnson says that she didn't tell Apple on time, because Chase told her the transactions were likely to be fraud.

Apple Support was also apparently cold to when Johnson admitted she wouldn't have been able to make a mortgage payment. The support person reportedly told her that "there's a setting, you should have known."

It isn't clear why the parents weren't alerted sooner to the purchases by the email notifications sent to the iCloud account address on file when the account was billed.

Florida doing what they do best, female cop might need to work on that jaw though. Got knocked out by a woman holding a baby.
Serves her right, next time eat the pizza you look sickly. Bish is you hungry? Put some weight on that body.

A body was discovered inside a clothing donation bin in Riverdale Park, Maryland, on Friday, police said. A body was discovered inside a clothing donation bin in Riverdale Park, Maryland, on Friday, police said. ... Prince George's County police are investigating the death.Nov 14, 2020

Police investigating after body found inside clothing donation bin in Riverdale Park https://www.fox5dc.com/news/police-investigating-after-body-found-in-riverdale-park
Remind me of scene in Men at Work
(21) Men at Work (6/12) Movie CLIP - Dead Councilman (1990) HD - YouTube

Classic scenes in that movie.
DishonestSilentAfricanfisheagle-max-1mb.gif

Wilden and ended up done...

download (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom