Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

qruu1gnqse561.jpg

being from cali, i have seen/heard this all the time in which "natives" californians try to shame the out-of-towners for moving in. a lot of californians have been moving to places in texas, washington, oregon, etc & i'm sure they hear it from them too lol. i say all this because i'm wondering, should we shame the shamers since technically this isn't really anybody's native country besides the amerindians?

being from cali, i have seen/heard this all the time in which "natives" californians try to shame the out-of-towners for moving in. a lot of californians have been moving to places in texas, washington, oregon, etc & i'm sure they hear it from them too lol. i say all this because i'm wondering, should we shame the shamers since technically this isn't really anybody's native country besides the amerindians?
I’m in AZ a lot and the hate is real coming from NorCal
B21CA226-3466-4A6C-9B61-1BEF77F870FE.jpeg

18543067-C1D4-4787-8270-6147956002B7.jpeg

^
Bro, I'm not saying I agree with what she did or that I would ever stomp on someone's head like that. All I'm saying is that there are no rules in a street fight.

"Reasonable" is subjective. If you aren't sure of your hands, it's probably in your best interest to keep it moving.

^
Bro, I'm not saying I agree with what she did or that I would ever stomp on someone's head like that. All I'm saying is that there are no rules in a street fight.

"Reasonable" is subjective. If you aren't sure of your hands, it's probably in your best interest to keep it moving.

I’m not saying you would do any of that G. I just don’t agree with the no rules part once you’ve already won the fight, that’s all.

Back
Top Bottom