Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Watch who you make the mother of your child.
Moms is a bird.

The woman asking the question is a Bird too. Talmbout "Who's wrong?" Clearly, the woman in this scenario.

But he should've tried her and tested her child support. I understand odds are low, but I have seen dudes get taking in for Child Support because the mother of his child was angry, and he came out paying less than what he was giving her before.

BRUH. And she had the nerve to write an apology apparently... And its basically she had a rough week. Some people.... So she about to get hemmed up for animal abuse right?

Why couldn’t she keep the dog in the bathroom or something while she’s filming? What an idiot.

tenor (26).gif

Man denied passport because of 'vulgar' last name: 'They're restricting my freedom'
By SWNS
fu-kennard-a-ma-392130.jpg

Kenny Fu-Kennard, 33, whose surname used to be Kennard, changed his name in 2016 and even got a driving license under his new moniker. (SWNS)

A former soldier from the U.K. who changed his surname to "Fu-Kennard" for a laugh says the joke has backfired — he was denied a passport.

Kenny Fu-Kennard, 33, whose surname used to be Kennard, changed his name in 2016 and even got a driving license under his new moniker.

But when his passport expired and he applied for a new one this year, his application was denied because his name "may cause offense."

The supermarket worker from Cornwall has contested HM Passport Office's verdict three times — but the Home Office has refused to budge.

Continue Reading Below

Keen traveler Fu-Kennard said he doesn't want to change his name again — so faces a life of U.K. holidays instead.

He said: "I'd decided to change my name to Fu-Kennard a few years back.

"When I'd had to apply for a driving license, it was accepted fine, so I figured it wouldn't make much difference in applying for a passport.

"How wrong I was!

"I got refused on grounds that my name could cause offense or was vulgar," he explained. "I complained, but they upheld their decision so I complained again. I was then told they'd keep the fee for administration costs,” he said.

fu-kennard-a-ma-392132-1.jpg

The former soldier who changed his surname to 'Fu-Kennard' for a laugh has told how the joke has backfired – after he was denied a passport. (SWNS)

"On the one hand, I find the whole thing funny — as do all of my friends.

"But I'm also finding it hard to believe the name could be construed as anything but funny and slightly ridiculous. It's just a joke.”

Kenny first changed his name to 'Coco Kenny' when he was 16, but after he joined the Army aged 19 he said he was told to change it back because it was "immature".

After eight years serving his country, Kenny decided to "change it to something with a bit of 'fun' about it."

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR LIFESTYLE NEWSLETTER

Knowing that he'd be applying for jobs, he knew to "play it a bit safe" - and settled for “Fu-Kennard” because "not everyone gets the joke."

"Life's too short to be boring," he said.

The official guidelines list a series of "names that may cause outrage or offense" that could be classed as "unacceptable" and not fit for a passport.

They include: "the use of swear words; sexually explicit references; inappropriate religious connotation; is vulgar, offensive, or libelous to an individual; makes use of a name of a person living or dead which may cause public concern".

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE FOX LIFESTYLE NEWS

The guidance also states: "This applies to phonetic, as well as actual use of words comprising of part or the entire name."

"I only have one red line, though - I'm keeping my surname," he said.

"I don't want to change it again, especially because they're restricting my freedom.

"I like Fu-Kennard."

BRUH. And she had the nerve to write an apology apparently... And its basically she had a rough week. Some people.... So she about to get hemmed up for animal abuse right?

America doesn't stand for dog abuse, they are going to bury her under the jail for that :rofl:

He might be better off taking his chances with child support, to be honest he should probably look into it himself. Keep all text of her asking for the money, receipts of his cash withdrawals too for proof. Her talking about using the money for things other than the son's needs might help his case as well. She's a woman scorned and using their son and the threat of child support to get what she wants. Sooner or later she'll go on her own and all that **** he did will be for nothing. She's a **** for that, but she isn't the first to do it, and she won't be the last.

I'm kicking the little mf'er too the moon. If that was me. this Is why you don't walk-in and decide to sit on any chair.
**** that. That's why you don't volunteer to be a test dummy. I"m not letting anybody train on my head. FOH with that nonsense.

That aint nothing but toilet water

Wylin to the d@#^ MAX! Some people just don't make sense. If females do that then they certified brain dead.

Man you'd be surprised.

Put nothing past these folks out here.

People willing to do any and everything for whatever reason these days.

Few pages back a woman on video servicing the tail pipe of a truck while the engine is running.

People man...you never know.

Could be the finest woman you ever met...beast mode no Marshawn.

Bestiality is real.

Some States just now making it illegal.

SICK!!!

Legality of bestiality in the States looks at the laws prohibiting bestiality in the United States of America. The legality of sex with animals has been steadily decreasing over the past 20 years. As of February 10, 2018, 45 states and 2 territories ban sex with animals, while 5 states and the District of Columbia have decriminalized it (due to repeal of sodomy laws).[1] In 2017, five states (Texas, Kentucky, West Virginia, Vermont and Nevada) introduced legislation to ban bestiality, with Nevada, Vermont, and Texas enacting laws banning it in 2017.[2][3][4][5][6] New Hampshire and Ohio also banned sex with animals in 2017 (they had 2016 bills which went into effect in 2017).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bestiality_in_the_United_States

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom