Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

RIP to the brother, no way are they going to let that embarrassment fly. He'll be made an example of once back up gets him.

As for the embarrassment, there really needs to be a weight clause for police officers like they had for the baywatch actors. They should be required to maintain a healthy weight and be able to perform physical fitness test yearly. What is the point of making it a requirement to get in, but allow cops to balloon to 250 plus pounds after the fact, :smh:

:nerd::nerd:
Would love to see her cleaned up.

Cyntoia Brown, alleged sex trafficking victim who was convicted of murder, released from prison
brown-1-ap-er-181212_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

https://abcnews.go.com/US/cyntoia-b...ker/story?id=64822482&cid=social_twitter_abcn

Immediately throw some yoga pants at her after a long shower and see what that thing look like.
I'd be careful with that bruh, don't forget why she got locked up in the first place. We don't need her having any flashbacks:rofl:

If that’s her release picture, then they definitely wildin to have her in cuffs still.

I hope it isn't, but something tells me it's old.

I'd be careful with that bruh, don't forget why she got locked up in the first place. We don't need her having any flashbacks:rofl:

I hope it isn't, but something tells me it's old.
Exactly why I cancelled the whips and chains. LOL.
I'm sayin...men do not have a good track record with her.
Like a moth to a flame. :smh: Plenty of dudes stick WOOD in crazy.

Yup nothing to see hear, some boys and young men don't respond well unless you approach them at their level. The one mom in the background really trying to blow things up and making it more than it is. Glad the mom he is talking to spoke up and let her know, I don't have a problem with the cussing.

Dude was really winded after those stairs. I am assuming he is running the drills with the kids prior to doing the stairs.

Yup nothing to see hear, some boys and young men don't respond well unless you approach them at their level. The one mom in the background really trying to blow things up and making it more than it is. Glad the mom he is talking to spoke up and let her know, I don't have a problem with the cussing.

Dude was really winded after those stairs. I am assuming he is running the drills with the kids prior to doing the stairs.

That boy winded like he aint runnin **** but up to the store for some backwoods nowadays. :lol:

Fun facts:

4 U.S. Code § 8.Respect for flag

No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.
(a)
The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
(b)
The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.
(c)
The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.
(d)
The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker’s desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.
(e)
The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.
(f)
The flag should never be used as a covering for a ceiling.
(g)
The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.
(h)
The flag should never be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.
(i)
The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard. Advertising signs should not be fastened to a staff or halyard from which the flag is flown.
(j)
No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.
(k)
The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.

Unpopular opinion:

When people care more about the flag / anthem of a country than they do their fellow countrymen...they are doing it wrong.

Also...

upsidedown.jpg
DK2QFTdUMAAOerD.jpg
images.jpg
1030995_1_33-trumpsupporter_standard.jpg
images.jpg
DK2QFTdUMAAOerD.jpg
upsidedown.jpg
1030995_1_33-trumpsupporter_standard.jpg images.jpg DK2QFTdUMAAOerD.jpg upsidedown.jpg
mr-trump-said-any-son-of-a-*****-that-disrespect-27891783.png

Last edited:
Fun facts:

(j)
No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.
(k)
The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.

Unpopular opinion:

When people care more about the flag / anthem of a country than they do their fellow countrymen...they are doing it wrong.
They be the same ones that have flag table cloths and plates with the flag on it.

Why is that fool still alive? It doesn't seem like the kid was with anyone over 18, but how is it possible that none of the adults in attendance stomped that fool out for doing that to a kid? Are they just a bunch of *******, or is their fake *** patriotism blinding them to the point that they don't recognize injustice when they see it? He shouldn't even be able to explain why he did it, they should have broken his goddamn jaw right after. How do you witness a kid being slammed to the ground, seizing with blood coming out of his ears and you don't do anything to the adult responsible? :smh: They all need an *** whooping.
Fun facts:

No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.
(a)
The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
(b)
The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.
(c)
The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.
(d)
The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker’s desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.
(e)
The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.
(f)
The flag should never be used as a covering for a ceiling.
(g)
The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.
(h)
The flag should never be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.
(i)
The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard. Advertising signs should not be fastened to a staff or halyard from which the flag is flown.
(j)
(k)

Unpopular opinion:

Also...

upsidedown.jpg
DK2QFTdUMAAOerD.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg
DK2QFTdUMAAOerD.jpg
upsidedown.jpg
1030995_1_33-trumpsupporter_standard.jpg images.jpg DK2QFTdUMAAOerD.jpg upsidedown.jpg
mr-trump-said-any-son-of-a-*****-that-disrespect-27891783.png

I've posted this on so many forums and youtube vids and it shuts those idiots up every single time :rofl:

They be the same ones that have flag table cloths and plates with the flag on it.

Exactly! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom