Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

F0EF974D-EE8E-4349-BB7E-0A944B5D59F6.jpeg

I dont condone violence but im not gonna be surprised if SOMETHING happens to you if you wear this in NYC.
Damm son woop-woop

Foh. I know theres a ***** locked up nicer than this ***** but ain't get that break
Bruh what break dude chillin by a dirty puddle skipping rocks.

I dont condone violence but im not gonna be surprised if SOMETHING happens to you if you wear this in NYC.
:smh::smh:

Wear that hat in Baltimore and see what happens. :stoneface:
I don't condone random violence, but at this point the maga hat is purely to antagonize, so you get what you get when you buff your chest out like that.
Dude was basically Bruce Willis in Die Hard 3 with that sign in Harlem.
bruce-willis.jpg

we all just gonna ignore bruh in the motorized wheelchair pulling up to the scene ASAP? :rofl:

and homegirl sitting in a wheelchair then suddenly standing up and walking away from it? definitely a bunch of knocks in this neighborhood..seen one too many growin up in oakland
I was looking for pic of dude in Wheelchair from Colors and stumbled across this.

220px-DarylMitchellEmmysSept09.jpg

Didn't even know homie was paralyzed back in 2001 from a motorcycle accident. If you don't remember this is Chill from House Party. You can't pay me to ride a motorcycle man, nope not doing it.
MixedExemplaryHoki-size_restricted.gif

I guess we won't have to worry about him bumping into the table anymore.

I was looking for pic of dude in Wheelchair from Colors and stumbled across this.

Didn't even know homie was paralyzed back in 2001 from a motorcycle accident. If you don't remember this is Chill from House Party. You can't pay me to ride a motorcycle man, nope not doing it.

Didn’t realize he was actually paralyzed, I stay seeing him on NCIS: New Orleans. Dude must only agree to play swaggy roles :lol:

I am from San Diego

giphy (1).gif

Everybody thinking they can do the moves they watching on UFC, dudes punches have no power. Dude grabbed his leg and couldn't trip him.

Why would you get out of the car? :stoneface:

He's a damn fool for that.

giphy.gif

I'm sorry, but the cop is wildin. Why would you NOT pull all the way on to the shoulder??

It doesn't even matter, we're the ones who are responsible for looking out for them and avoiding them. Essentially they can do whatever the hell they want. In MD we have the move over law, which applies to police, ambulance, and tow trucks. We have to move over or slow down, that driver did neither, so best believe he/she will be responsible.

As much as I despise that hat and what it represents, it isn't an invitation to start beating on people. Maybe I'm crazy, but I feel situations like this gives credence to them saying the left is crazy and violent. We don't need to act like fools just because somebody is wearing that hat. They have the right to do so as Americans.

Don't get it twisted, he still got moves in that wheelchair

Last edited:
Honestly, this is the first time I've heard of anyone getting beat up for wearing that hat. Maybe I need to read the news more.

Yeah stuff like that is gonna get him reelected. I heard some foul things while Obama was in office but the left has taken being sore losers to a whole nother level.

we all just gonna ignore bruh in the motorized wheelchair pulling up to the scene ASAP? :rofl:

and homegirl sitting in a wheelchair then suddenly standing up and walking away from it? definitely a bunch of knocks in this neighborhood..seen one too many growin up in oakland

That street is known as "Methadone Mile" too. It's were a huge of chunk of the Boston halfway houses and treatment centers are in Boston. Dude made a grave mistake getting out of his car. They probably recognized him as a corrections officer too.

You think that was a reaction to sore losing? :lol:
Na I think that particular incident was a bunch of kids using that maga hat as an excuse to harm someone they know cant cause much harm back. Let's see them try that with a big Harley rider or that gangsta for trump guy someone posted on here.

But in general yes since 2016 the sore loser mentality has been out of control. The fact yall think the store owner was wilding more than the teenagers kinda proves it..

Back
Top Bottom