Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

man this video game incels be tight about anything. Even tho it's a joke on his end realistically speaking Kratos is Greek, everyone know how the Greeks got down in the golden age so the theory is plausible... Lmao
Nah he was just backtracking once he saw the reaction to his first tweet.

this video..... what is wrong with people man. whats the point? where do you have to go that this is necessary? smfh

Had an idea that whoever caused an accident needs to be fined depending on how badly it disrupts traffic. Dude was going probably 120/130 in that video and hit the car at full speed. I can see going 100 on some of the open highways in the midwest but this looks like early rush hour he is going that fast.

Worst part he didn't even get the most serious injuries because he was in the truck.
Lady in the Altima died, it's dude's second dui, people in Cali want him dead
SECOND DUI. I thought California was much tougher on DUI's, surprised he is even allowed around cars let alone driving one. Also DAMN it is like early morning and he is DONE already, looks like 8/9 AM. Correction people want him dead, I am over in VA and I want him dead off that video.

If someone is stupid enough to drive that drunk, then you can't put it past them to take ir 'borrow' a car to drive. I wonder if he has a breathalyzer in his car since he has one dui.

Son charged 4.1 mill on his company card to pretend to be a rapper
https://www.thedailybeast.com/chad-...card-to-build-fake-rap-career-feds?ref=scroll

smh. spent all that money on stupid stuff like merch and bad investments, jewelry, fake ticket sales.... couldve spent like 250k to get good like 5 features from top artists and actually quickly build a big fan base. people are so damn stupid. but hes a thief....and a thief deserves the worst punishments available.

Damn man. That pos should’ve been the only one killed |l
It never happens that way, this MOFO is going to rot however many years in jail and we will have to pay for it.

Curious what goes off in the brain of a drunk that tells them go faster. Sober me would think that I would want to drive slower, not faster.

smh. spent all that money on stupid stuff like merch and bad investments, jewelry, fake ticket sales.... couldve spent like 250k to get good like 5 features from top artists and actually quickly build a big fan base. people are so damn stupid. but hes a thief....and a thief deserves the worst punishments available.
:lol: Right? instead of spending a little to genuinely build as an artist son wasted money on fake streams , ticket sales and hats.

FickleGlossyBoto-size_restricted.gif

$4M? Dude had a very good job if he had access to that amount of credit. I guess he feels like he was a sure shot.

Back
Top Bottom