Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

u0sl9pudhal21.jpg

its even worse than the video implies. apparently theres a motorcycle involved under the truck. and he hit another car SO hard it flew off the highway and into the side a government building 1 story down. and that guy has broken bones in his spine and collarbone and ribs but seems "ok."

this speeder apparently has had a DUI before, AND a police high speed chase. how does he still have his license? wtf

That’s wild!!

Damn man. That pos should’ve been the only one killed |l
That always bothers me. I watch the news and see these horrific crashes and it’s always the drunk driver surviving.

A little over a year ago this lady and her 3 month old were rear ended and killed by a drunk driver. She was on her way to pick up breakfast for her husband who works overnight. So the husband lost both his wife and newborn child :smh:

Here’s the story
https://abc13.com/driver-behind-bars-after-crash-that-killed-mom-and-baby/3152364/

Could Just Be Bad Reporting/Me Being A Hawk, But They Didn’t Describe Any Of The Vehicles In The Truck Crash At All. It Was A Chevy Pick Up That Hit The Altima

Temecula? Read it was drugs. Im gonna guess meth. What a POS. If this dude is an immigrant Trump gonna have a field day.

RIP to the victim. Driving home from work and you get killed by a dumbass. Unbelievable

Last edited:
THIS THIS THIS

its never them who get killed man its always the helpless ones who are just minding they own business driving correctly SMH

i lost a neighbor like this earlier this year and it still hurts man

https://www.fox29.com/news/mummers-...iladelphia-crash-stabbed-driver-faces-charges

Knew a girl in HS whose Mom, Dad, Brother, and Sister were all killed on the way home from a family party that she decided not to go to. I can’t even imagine how you deal with that.

its even worse than the video implies. apparently theres a motorcycle involved under the truck. and he hit another car SO hard it flew off the highway and into the side a government building 1 story down. and that guy has broken bones in his spine and collarbone and ribs but seems "ok."

this speeder apparently has had a DUI before, AND a police high speed chase. how does he still have his license? wtf
That's beyond sad and wild. I agree with what you're saying but you don't need a license to drive. Unfortunately he was just able to get his hands on a vehicle.

Temecula? Had to be drugs. Im gonna guess meth. What a POS. If this dude is an immigrant Trump gonna have a field day.

RIP to the victim. Driving home from work and you get killed by a dumbass. Unbelievable

Doubt he's an illegal. POS has 2 serious incidents prior to this. Some vehicle on the opposite side of the road should've 'accidentally' run over him when he was passed out. :angry::angry::angry:

Apart from the Altima driver that he killed, he also sent another Chevy pickup flying into a building and seriously injured that driver.

RPE-L-FATAL-0605-022.jpg

That drunk driver should be stoned to death. Hopefully it wasn't influenza, then no one would be at fault...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom