Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

who the heck is this dude

Steve Harvey wildin'. That was a perfect answer. I also hate Steve Harvey.

Steve Harvey from the Steve Harvey show was cool, but the real Steve Harvey can eat one..

can't stand this dude. He's ruining Family Feud with his unfunniness. I don't know how he keeps finding work.

I think the show has gotten raunchier since Steve took it over, some of the questions are sexually suggestive and an easy set up for the contestants. Whether they take the bait or not, the thought is still in everyone's head. They had a question about what you won't swallow. Of all the people to take the bait, it was a preacher's wife and we all no what she said :smh:.

My gripe with Steve is that he kills the jokes, he just keeps going and doesn't know when to say ok I got the laugh move on.

here it is

Last edited:
Steve Harvey wildin'. That was a perfect answer. I also hate Steve Harvey.

Steve Harvey from the Steve Harvey show was cool, but the real Steve Harvey can eat one..

can't stand this dude. He's ruining Family Feud with his unfunniness. I don't know how he keeps finding work.

I think the show has gotten raunchier since Steve took it over, some of the questions are sexually suggestive and an easy set up for the contestants. Whether they take the bait or not, the thought is still in everyone's head. They had a question about what you won't swallow. Of all the people to take the bait, it was a preacher's wife and we all no what she said :smh:.

My gripe with Steve is that he kills the jokes, he just keeps going and doesn't know when to say ok I got the laugh move on.

here it is
Wow.......... What happened to my show bruh :smh: just reaching for lulz now

Any girl that can make someone do this has got powers beyond my comprehension

I don't get the couple walking pic, is it because she's fat wearing spandex?

Just terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom