Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Ipad mirror shots always crack me up
laugh.gif

Big 'ole "camera" covering up half the picture
laugh.gif
Even worse, I was at a concert this past Friday like fifty feet back from the stage and there's a dude front row with an iPad taking pics the whole time
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Even worse, I was at a concert this past Friday like fifty feet back from the stage and there's a dude front row with an iPad taking pics the whole time :smh: :lol:

I can't stand being at church, wedding, graduation, etc and see some middle-aged or grandparent over there with this huge tablet up recording and taking pictures :smh:

They have me over there like Angry Man :lol:

Even worse, I was at a concert this past Friday like fifty feet back from the stage and there's a dude front row with an iPad taking pics the whole time :smh: :lol:

I can't stand being at church, wedding, graduation, etc and see some middle-aged or grandparent over there with this huge tablet up recording and taking pictures :smh:

They have me over there like Angry Man :lol:

no bs its the norm now... dudes gotta stunt with the ipads out at graduations etc

laugh.gif
at yall calling him a hero/player and saluting his death... thats no way to die bruh!
What are you talking about bruh??

There's far more worse ways to die.

I'd want to die two ways, getting P or dying in my sleep bc of old age.

Last edited:
Y'all renovating jokes now? :lol:

Fixed, lol

Joey, wdywt is over there --->
Pls go

Now the meat head wants to chime in. How you gonna take the time or concern to actually open my Instagram, look thru my photos then try to post jokes on me... No homo? Thanks for the likes tho.

I'm jus doin it like my man here... Clearly KILLIN em wit swag.

Cheer the eff up, it's a joke thread... Take a joke.

Last edited:
Holy Mass is right... Wtf man, I watched the video and couldn't believe what I was seeing. it doesn't even look humanly possibly. In the one pic she looks like he has one leg lmao. I would do some crazy **** to that aboriginal ***.

Back
Top Bottom