Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Made from Z and M customs, they have a few more cars :x

Sold a white one on eBay.

Was made from Pontiac GTO.

Your welcome.

I've seen f@aaaaa@aaaaar worse modded lambos. Back in 07 someone changed a gallant into a lambo and it was a disaster. I wish i would've saved the pics.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

most folks have never seen one in person, you could gas someone who doesn't know any better i guess.

OMG with the HIDEOUS American GM interior. I stopped buying American cars when they left their interior stuck in 1995. It's ridiculous.

The interior of a 1998 Chevy and 2008 Chevy are exactly the same, it's pathetic.

OMG with the HIDEOUS American GM interior. I stopped buying American cars when they left their interior stuck in 1995. It's ridiculous.

The interior of a 1998 Chevy and 2008 Chevy are exactly the same, it's pathetic.

thats my argument against the hemi in the car thread and they always want to eat me alive but im glad someone else isnt so naive lol screw american cars

thats my argument against the hemi in the car thread and they always want to eat me alive but im glad someone else isnt so naive lol screw american cars

After owning American cars for the majority of my youth, some hondas had a brand new firebird for college.

Graduated and I bought an Audi...

felt like I was in a ******g space ship lol

Living in America and hating American things is such an American thing to do.

dude i love cheeseburgers , mcdonalds , im lazy , i have first world problems , i f'n love america and alot of american things , i have no interest in japanese people or culture , now their cars tho....

"Joroban"? :rofl: :rofl:

I was never one to ishh on the next man for their fashion choices, but this is just on another level...:wow:

Dudes can't even cop legit A-grade fakes anymore, that's how you know the game's all f--- up...:smh: x :lol:

Last edited:
is that a corvette?
The dimensions are ALL wrong. It's too short length wise and to tall height wise. Wheels are waaaaay too small. It'll still fool a lot of people though, I'm sure.

Real
bruh this is truly wildin. dude really thought people wouldn't notice
laugh.gif
 plus orange is an ugly color anyways. He needs that all black paint job like my lambo in NFS: Most Wanted 
smokin.gif

^ At least dude will be able to take care of his kids now.
And lettuce be cereal for a min. There are waaaay worse reality shows out there.
As long as "Keeping up with the Kardashians" is still on the air there is no reason to hate on ANYBODY's reality show.

Back
Top Bottom