Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

NervousOblongBighorn-max-14mb.gif

Took me a second because I was like unless that is actually a man, ol boy is actually doing it. I was looking for the other shoe to drop, no pun intended :rofl:

because the world doesn’t revolve around you?
Exactly! Like UPS has it out for them or something, lol. If you know your *** won't be home to accept deliveries during the work week and maybe even on a Saturday, just join UPS choice and request for them to either leave at your door, or leave at a pick up facility, :smh:

Really? That dude did that on purpose, smh. No way in the world his tall *** couldn't lift that leg up over her head, :lol:

Last edited:
**** is crazy man, then he tries to rationalize it ....

Like, NO!

You should see the clowns in his thread talking about that's not what he meant or once his album drops all will be forgotten.

SMH

Last edited:
serious question ... what would you do if it was your child or the person you love the most?

I’m Running Down On That Lion, No Questions Asked. I Feel Like Lions Heart Is Overrated As Hell, I’ve Seen Countless Nature Shows Where They Run Off In Less Than 5sec In A Damn Fight. With That Said If I Can Get A 10 Hit Super Combo Off With Out Getting Touched Once Then I’m Golden, Word To Evo Moment 37

:rofl:I'm sure we all feel that way, lets see what happens if God forbid it actually came to pass.

I still can't stop laughing at that whole situation. Listening to it with headphones on is hilarious.

I’m Running Down On That Lion, No Questions Asked. I Feel Like Lions Heart Is Overrated As Hell, I’ve Seen Countless Nature Shows Where They Run Off In Less Than 5sec In A Damn Fight. With That Said If I Can Get A 10 Hit Super Combo Off With Out Getting Touched Once Then I’m Golden, Word To Evo Moment 37

That plus lateral movement will be key. Hopefully you can work off the jab in the early rounds to unload that 10 punch combination l.

Man. If it's really a LOVED one like my momma or something. I'm running in there no doubt. I'd rather die trying than live knowing I just stood by and watched.
She on her own. No one told ole boy to walk up on a lion. I would have done the same thing they did, lock that cage and start screaming.

Back
Top Bottom