Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Thats some ish my pops would do, if it didnt work he would just make me give mine to my sis and looked out for me on the back end.
To me, it looks like those two boys are the children of the man who caught those pucks. The girl is not his daughter. Instead, she is the daughter of the woman a few rows behind her, judging by the way she turns around to show off the puck she got to the woman. People on the internet twisted it in some sexist angle, but it doesn’t look that way. If I was that man, I would have done the same thing, gotta take care of mine first. :lol:

SophisticatedCornyAmericanbittern-max-14mb.gif

HilariousHospitableBubblefish-max-14mb.gif

Last edited:
need an aepps20 aepps20 break down on that fight, IMO he came out in an agressive southpaw stance, officer was obviously not equipped for the excellent footwork. Son faked the left hook and had superb positioning to open the officer ever so slightly. His footwork and size up led to the second hook landing which he could went for the single leg shoot yet opted for a traditional single leg sweep post grapple.

Thank you so much for asking me to breakdown this fight. The fighter in brown had amazing feints and upper body movement which threw off the cop's timing and rhythm. I think the fighter in brown and his trainer really worked on his feints in training camp. Perhaps they used music to get his rhythm down. AMAZING. Fellas, when you are in the championship rounds and CLEARLY behind on the cards and the clock is running out, you have to go for broke which is what the fighter in brown did with the double left hook takedown combination. VERY impressed with his commitment to finish things before the fighter in blue's security could intervene. AMAZING.

Thank you so much for asking me to breakdown this fight. The fighter in brown had amazing feints and upper body movement which threw off the cop's timing and rhythm. I think the fighter in brown and his trainer really worked on his feints in training camp. Perhaps they used music to get his rhythm down. AMAZING. Fellas, when you are in the championship rounds and CLEARLY behind on the cards and the clock is running out, you have to go for broke which is what the fighter in brown did with the double left hook takedown combination. VERY impressed with his commitment to finish things before the fighter in blue's security could intervene. AMAZING.
Brilliant

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom