Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

MinorLimpingIbisbill-max-14mb.gif

In Gender reveals the mother doesn’t know the sex either lol. Little man ruined the surprise for his mom (who’s carrying the balloon)
I'm not even sure that's the pregnant one. She doesn't have any belly whatsoever. Plus why would she have the balloons anyways? Regardless, At that point, I'll go with the flow and act like I never knew. Is a ******* excuse for parties and waste more money. Then comes the baby shower . ..

I'm not even sure that's the pregnant one. She doesn't have any belly whatsoever. Plus why would she have the balloons anyways? Regardless, At that point, I'll go with the flow and act like I never knew. Is a ****ing excuse for parties and waste more money. Then comes the baby shower . ..

Where you not invited to the party? Putting way too much thought into that vid:lol:

I'm not even sure that's the pregnant one. She doesn't have any belly whatsoever. Plus why would she have the balloons anyways? Regardless, At that point, I'll go with the flow and act like I never knew. Is a ****ing excuse for parties and waste more money. Then comes the baby shower . ..
Geez you must hate life

Whats so hard about not littering? Thats why the world is **** because of attitudes like yours.
Nothing hard about not littering, I agree, we all should respect the environment but to personally intervene, driving up to someone's windows and throw cigarette ashes Into their car cause you saw them littering and it made you mad?

Nah fam, you get no cool points, and now you look just as or even more lame den da person littering

Nothing hard about not littering, I agree, we all should respect the environment but to personally intervene, driving up to someone's windows and throw cigarette ashes Into their car cause you saw them littering and it made you mad?

Nah fam, you get no cool points, and now you look just as or even more lame den da person littering
You think i need cool points from you? Im a grown *** man dog. Pull up or keep it moving.

You think i need cool points from you? Im a grown *** man dog. Pull up or keep it moving.
Relax old grumpy *** man ... This is the internet!
Why you inviting dude to pull up like he deficated on your mom's or something.

Then talking about your people's life sucking ....

SMH old *** dudes acting like juvenile thugs.

Relax old grumpy *** man ... This is the internet!
Why you inviting dude to pull up like he deficated on your mom's or something.

Then talking about your people's life sucking ....

SMH old *** dudes acting like juvenile thugs.
I guess your new around here i tell everybody to pull up. When did i say somebody life suck? Can you read? Need migos to sing you a dr. Seuss book?

Back
Top Bottom