Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Without admitting any wrongdoing, Bonds says this about steroids in baseball: "You're talking about something that wasn't even illegal at the time. All this stuff about supplements, protein shakes, whatever. Man, it's not like this is the Olympics. We don't train four years for, like, a 10-second [event]. We go 162 games. You've got to come back day after day after day. ... There are far worse things like cocaine, heroin and those types of things."

epictetus.jpg

Lots to like about this fight. First thing I liked was the use of head gear. Fellas, brain damage is a real risk in boxing so it's always better to have your fighters wear it until they learn the basics of defense. Really enjoyed seeing the fighter in the pink hoodie use such an unorthodox crouching fighting style. In all my years I have never seen this style. Very impressed with him. With that said, the fighter in maroon has ELITE hand speed and power in his right hand along with excellent timing. I didn't think he'd be able to hit the fighter in the pink hoodie clean because the crouching fighting style is perfect defensive fighting stance but I was wrong. The fighter in maroon baited the fighter in the pink into fighting his fight. When the fighter in the pink hoodie hit him with the right uppercut to the body, the fighter in maroon unloaded a perfect two punch combination, before the fighter in pink could reset in the crouching position. AMAZING .

Is that a girl transitioning into a boy or vice versa? I thought he was originally a boy. Unfair for or against him in either scenario.

It's a girl transitioning and he/she's on hormone therapy - which in all likelihood includes testosterone to promote muscle and hair growth.

Back
Top Bottom