Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

How so? Taking a supplement that gives you an unfair advantage .... tell me more please.
Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds took multiple substances, with the specific (and only) goal of gaining an advantage over their competition. They hid their activity, they actions were against the rules of their sport, and they never asked to only compete against other people on on roids to make things more equal. They both quit taking steroids once they left their sport

This kid is having hormone therapy to transition to a boy. He is open and honest about it, the sanctioning body of the sport knows about it and allows. He requested to compete against other boys, but was denied. If anything, he prefers the situation were he might be at a disadvantage. When he stops wrestling, he will still be on hormone therapy as he lives out the rest of his life.

When you strip away all the context from either situations, it they might be easy to compare.

But when you look at them in context it is clear that comparing a kid that just wants to be a boy, to a couple of cheaters, is not a clean comparison.

First off she's taking supps to reduce testosterone to transition into a man...so essential its the reverse Bonds situation. Taking supps to reduce the advantage you already have. Second what Bonds /Armstrong did was literally against thr rules. This person isn't breaking any rules. I get what your saying but like Rusty said, go at the state. She was done to wrestle the boys.
LoL

When someone dives in not know wth they are talking about.

GoT it.

I don't even have to make the argument because the girl herself knows better ...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transgender-high-school-wrestler-responds-to-controversy/#x

Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds took multiple substances, with the specific (and only) goal of gaining an advantage over their competition. They hid their activity, they actions were against the rules of their sport, and they never asked to only compete against other people on on roids to make things more equal. They both quit taking steroids once they left their sport

This kid is having hormone therapy to transition to a boy. He is open and honest about it, the sanctioning body of the sport knows about it and allows. He requested to compete against other boys, but was denied. If anything, he prefers the situation were he might be at a disadvantage. When he stops wrestling, he will still be on hormone therapy as he lives out the rest of his life.

When you strip away all the context from either situations, it they might be easy to compare.

But when you look at them in context it is clear that comparing a kid that just wants to be a boy, to a couple of cheaters, is not a clean comparison.
I see your rational ... but in lamest term, all three took or are taking steroid which give them an unfair advantage. True is not a fault of his own, but he/she knows otherwise .. obvious by her responses.

But is cool, someone called me out for the back and forth but I honestly just wanted to see your rationale. Thanks bud.

I see your rational ... but in lamest term, all three took or are taking steroid which give them an unfair advantage. True is not a fault of his own, but he/she knows otherwise .. obvious by her responses.

But is cool, someone called me out for the back and forth but I honestly just wanted to see your rationale. Thanks bud.
In "layman's terms" you are ignoring context just to make your argument work.

But it is cool. We are done here, bud.

Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 6.41.30 PM.png

#Steroid

Is that a girl transitioning into a boy or vice versa? I thought he was originally a boy. Unfair for or against him in either scenario.

yo, i gotta show my mom this! she did she tie nigerian gele herself?
im not surprise that cause i've seen white people rock nigerian/african tribal attire.

Bonds never failed a drug test. So he technically didn’t cheat.

Back
Top Bottom