Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol:

Where can I see more of those fake travel pics with the explanation?

actually that level of exposure is rare, mostly because ain't nobody but The Internet looking that closely.

just so happens she's a travel blogger who HAD ONE JOB and it became a whole big thing in the writing community.

seriously tho...the nerve.

So after a fake trip on a rented grounded plane and fake pics, what do you do to top it?

We know the habitual liars are one-uppers. I have an aunt that’s a fake singer/radio personality. It’s sad how far she’s gone with her fake career. One time she posted pics next to someone else’s car to front like she was doing it. Social media exposes a lot of insecurities.

you know what, I was just watching a 30 for 30 about a dude who basically frauded his way into buying an NHL team, and this was in the late 90s.

rented everything, joined the right clubs, talked the right ********, fast forward to him passing bad checks and wire transfers to the National ******* Hockey League.

honestly these are the same kids who ran around naked on the playground and picked their noses as a snack, they spend their entire lies coping with the fact that there is nothing truly special about them, not even in their own estimation.

SAD!

think about that. he actually believed he was 100 percent good to go on this.

actually that level of exposure is rare, mostly because ain't nobody but The Internet looking that closely.

just so happens she's a travel blogger who HAD ONE JOB and it became a whole big thing in the writing community.

seriously tho...the nerve.

you know what, I was just watching a 30 for 30 about a dude who basically frauded his way into buying an NHL team, and this was in the late 90s.

rented everything, joined the right clubs, talked the right ********, fast forward to him passing bad checks and wire transfers to the National ****ing Hockey League.

honestly these are the same kids who ran around naked on the playground and picked their noses as a snack, they spend their entire lies coping with the fact that there is nothing truly special about them, not even in their own estimation.

SAD!

think about that. he actually believed he was 100 percent good to go on this.

You talking bout Spano? :lol:

You talking bout Spano? :lol:

yeah man with the Islanders. the amount of frauding, finesse and footwork that had to take is absolutely inconceivable to me.

he ALMOST got away with that **** too, I think what went wrong is he couldn't get a loan for the other half of the payment in time.

yeah man with the Islanders. the amount of frauding, finesse and footwork that had to take is absolutely inconceivable to me.

he ALMOST got away with that **** too, I think what went wrong is he couldn't get a loan for the other half of the payment in time.

Didnt he try to buy the Stars before that?

Didnt he try to buy the Stars before that?

I do remember that, I think they saw him for the slick richard he was and nipped that sale, but the Islanders owners wanted to be rid of the team and said "**** it."

imagine being privileged enough to where billionaires don't check your receipts.

I do remember that, I think they saw him for the slick richard he was and nipped that sale, but the Islanders owners wanted to be rid of the team and said "**** it."

imagine being privileged enough to where billionaires don't check your receipts.

Isles taking mad Ls in franchise history, minus the early 80s.

That DiPietro contract was terrible

Isles taking mad Ls in franchise history, minus the early 80s.

That DiPietro contract was terrible

yeah, wtf was that. I probably wouldn't sign a wife for 15 years, let alone a goalie. who does that, ever? think he's totally out of the league now too.

edit: mattafact, please enjoy this presentation from the hockey fans of TAN.

Last edited:
So after a fake trip on a rented grounded plane and fake pics, what do you do to top it?

We know the habitual liars are one-uppers. I have an aunt that’s a fake singer/radio personality. It’s sad how far she’s gone with her fake career. One time she posted pics next to someone else’s car to front like she was doing it. Social media exposes a lot of insecurities.
Fake it till they make it man ....

There are more than a few people out the flourishing like that.

Just the other day I saw Aisha Diaz in LHH. Like what ******* talent besides getting surgery done and posting your body on IG does she have?

And so on ....

Because I rested for many months I lost all my flexibility

I used to be able to touch my toes. Now I can barely touch my shin.

Just doing that thing where I try to get a little lower and hold it for 30 seconds at a time every single day.

I've never been able to do a split but I'm thinking I will try to incorporate some stretching to work towards that too

Maybe the extra flexibility will keep me off the injury list

yoga, man. at least stretch thoroughly every day (okayfine most days) out of bed, a few Sun Salutations...a little shadowboxing...jump around like an *******, just a bit.

Bruh the **** is fake as **** ... why would he be naked? Like clearly done for the LOL and Instant fame ... if that **** was steaming how ... how are the dudes pouring it not wearing gloves and are like nothing ....

that's a fair point, I personally cannot handle the bottom of a semi-boiling metal water vessel.

however, what I will say is that I've seen people cooking handle kitchen implements at temperatures I thought was impossible.

it is unlikely that the guy found two Iron Chef staffers to help him, but I thought I'd add that to the debate.

What in the world is this thread

oh this?

this thread right here?

this thread is life, bruddah.

it's the perfect size for things that don't really fit anywhere else.

it's the best parts of social media without the worst parts of social media.

this is a nexus of nonsense where anything comes and anything goes.

it's an open forum for discussion for the vagaries of the human experience.

it's an encapsulation of the extremes of mankind's fullest potential.

it's where ordinary people explore the everyday extraordinary.

this here is TAN, my good man.

it's nothing, but it's everything.

dig it.

Back
Top Bottom