Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

QualifiedUnfitFlee-max-14mb.gif

Nah I just thought it was funny back in the day carrying a proton pack for celly was doin it.

Exactly!

It pretty much is though. You’re stealing from another man in HIS home.
Is not though...

One is a legal matter ... one where you are going to jail and there's nothing you can do about it but run.

The other is a you knew what was goid .. you are a bad dude on the street but you get caught up and now you hiding like a ***** on the closet.

Like is you was about that life you would square up and do something about it ...

Is like a dude be bragging about all this **** but when time came .. you just became a *****.

Not sure if I'm explaining myself ....

But here ...

You are a hustler .... you just caps.... you run your mouth .... you don't let no one punk u on the street cause you are about that life...

Then same dude is caught in that situation and he became the biggest ***** ....

Even if he was strapped or even if he could take the other person ... is like human nature knows you was doing something you wasn't and now are scare ....

friend date. I bet she called it that to his face at some point.

you know, that might be a fair example of cartoon living too, he learned coming up if you keep earning friendship exp points with her she'll eventually evolve.

the thing he missed is that Patti actually liked Doug like that in the first place.

the most enduring and beneficial revelation I was ever blessed with in the romantic arena is that a woman knows within a few seconds and she will make it pretty clear.

also, if you think you're getting a fair fight out of a man who found you rubbing bellybuttons with his lova lova baby mother, you need to check yourself. **** around and get kicked in the nuts and defenestrated.

Is not though...

One is a legal matter ... one where you are going to jail and there's nothing you can do about it but run.

The other is a you knew what was goid .. you are a bad dude on the street but you get caught up and now you hiding like a ***** on the closet.

Like is you was about that life you would square up and do something about it ...

Is like a dude be bragging about all this **** but when time came .. you just became a *****.

Not sure if I'm explaining myself ....

But here ...

You are a hustler .... you just caps.... you run your mouth .... you don't let no one punk u on the street cause you are about that life...

Then same dude is caught in that situation and he became the biggest ***** ....

Even if he was strapped or even if he could take the other person ... is like human nature knows you was doing something you wasn't and now are scare ....

Take it from a dude who in a past life did *some things* if you feel like you can avoid a confrontation, you avoid it. If you jack a dope dealer, he ain’t calling the cops, it’s gonna be your life or his on the spot. Who wouldn’t be afraid? It takes nuts to walk into another man’s home. It takes stupidity to stay for a fight you can avoid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom