Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

ppl just b posting whole deaths on the timeline

was not expecting that when i first saw it on twitter caption was like "if imma ____ imma make it look sexy" :lol: i forgot what it said but im sure it was nothing that lemme know i was bout to watch a beheading :smh:

She wasn't beheaded. There's a pic of the aftermath where her head is wrapped but she is definitely gone.

Salute and double salute because is that ***** rocking a pair of zoom revis i havent seen those in years

Those are romaleos, weightlifting shoes

romaleos-3-womens-weightlifting-shoe.jpg

Never would have expected somebody with her shape to go hard like that.

Here are the pictures of the last 5 olympic gold medal weightlifting winners in the super heavyweight category. Their bodies are more similar to that girl's body than to that of a bodybuilder:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

As one bodybuilder said: "Bodybuilding is not about lifting a lot of weight, it's about making others think that you can lift a lot of weight".

Here are the pictures of the last 5 olympic gold medal weightlifting winners in the super heavyweight category. Their bodies are more similar to that girl's body than to that of a bodybuilder:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

As one bodybuilder said: "Bodybuilding is not about lifting a lot of weight, it's about making others think that you can lift a lot of weight".

Ya bodybuilding is about aesthetics, olympic lifters arent shredded but those people are strong af, male or female

Back
Top Bottom