Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

To play devils advocate... what I’m reading and after going back to watch the video, the old dude called the kid a s pic. After that was said the kid threw the punch. Not sure how accurate the caption and story from that IG post is

I caught that too after watching it again.

At first i thought he was saying you dont have respect but the more i watched and listened it sounds more like he said you dumb ____

To play devils advocate... what I’m reading and after going back to watch the video, the old dude called the kid a s pic. After that was said the kid threw the punch. Not sure how accurate the caption and story from that IG post is

game changer if true

I was just about to say that if i were one of any of the other half dozen dudes standing around, I probably would've been swinging on that dude who punched as he walked away.

But if the old man was being racist? Got what he deserved.

Is this becoming a thing?

7plyffgavkrz.png

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/greek-island-bans-all-foreign-weddings-after-couples-photo/

game changer if true

I was just about to say that if i were one of any of the other half dozen dudes standing around, I probably would've been swinging on that dude who punched as he walked away.

But if the old man was being racist? Got what he deserved.

I'm not saying that those two should've been called names but standing the entire game and being inconsiderate toward the people behind them needlessly gets people riled up. Also making your hasty exit right after 'standing up' for yourself is a B move.

I've been to live games where POS' keep going back and forth for no damn reason and have no consideration for the fact that others have paid top $$ for tickets.

Last edited:
I'm not saying that those two should've been called names but standing the entire game and being inconsiderate toward the people behind them needlessly gets people riled up. Also making your hasty exit right after 'standing up' for yourself is a B move.

I've been to live games were POS' keep going back and forth for no damn reason and have no consideration for the fact that others have paid top $$ for tickets.

Interesting in that I see it from another side. MSU basketball, its all the old birds that want to sit the entire game. Its the younger crowd and the cheerleaders, trying to make noise / intimidate the opposing team that stand up.

My opinion is... if you don't want someone standing in front of you a sporting event, either pony up for a Suite or at least the first row in a section (like by the railing)... or watch at home on TV.

Last edited:
Interesting in that I see it from another side. MSU basketball, its all the old birds that want to sit the entire game. Its the younger crowd and the cheerleaders, trying to make noise / intimidate the opposing team that stand up.

My opinion is... if you don't want someone standing in front of you a sporting event, either pony up for a Suite or at least the first row in a section (like by the railing)... or watch at home on TV.

Ain't nothing wrong with standing up based on the energy and momentum at the stadium but there's a problem when you're standing up the whole way through. It's a public event and you can't control everything around you but bear in mind that the stadium does sell a 'seat'.

Back
Top Bottom