Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

20171003_220857.png

Taken out of context.

I'm not a Trump supporter but why point this out when there's so much more you can attack him for? He was talking about the rapid response of emergency services.

The full quote:
"Look, we have a tragedy. What happened is, in many ways, a miracle. The police department, they’ve done such an incredible job. And we’ll be talking about gun laws as time goes on. But I do have to say, how quickly the police department was able to get in was really very much of a miracle. They’ve done an amazing job.”

Certainly not the best phrasing, but his statement was appropriate. The guy says plenty of outlandish and stupid crap, we don't need to go take his words out of context.

Ehhh I don’t see where the word “miracle” fits into the Vegas shooting at all.

Agreed, but like I said, he says a lot more stupid **** with worse intent so I'm not holding this poor phrasing against him.

He also said helping Puerto Rico was throwing the budget "out of whack" and that the Mayor of San Juan was told by Democrats to be "nasty" towards him. Clearly the man is an idiot but I think him using the word "miracle" is being blown out of proportion.

Taken out of context.

I'm not a Trump supporter but why point this out when there's so much more you can attack him for? He was talking about the rapid response of emergency services.

The full quote:
"Look, we have a tragedy. What happened is, in many ways, a miracle. The police department, they’ve done such an incredible job. And we’ll be talking about gun laws as time goes on. But I do have to say, how quickly the police department was able to get in was really very much of a miracle. They’ve done an amazing job.”

Certainly not the best phrasing, but his statement was appropriate. The guy says plenty of outlandish and stupid crap, we don't need to go take his words out of context.
You think using the world miracle is fitting for a massacre that left 58 dead and 500+ wounded ?

FOH... excusing him for a poor choice of words is plain stupid ...

What's the miracle? Please explain?

The cops were called they reacted ... they were told where the shooter was .... they reacted .... the waited outside the apartments several minutes ... estimate of 15 to 30 minutes .. basically they did their job on a timely manner ... please explain this miracle?

Stop making excuses .....

You think using the world miracle is fitting for a massacre that left 58 dead and 500+ wounded ?

The cops were called they reacted ... they were told where the shooter was .... they reacted .... the waited outside the apartments several minutes ... estimate of 15 to 30 minutes .. basically they did their job on a timely manner ... please explain this miracle?

I get his point, but the consistent misuse of words in itself is concerning coming from the President of the US that wields a lot of power.

I'm not saying I agree with his choice of words, just saying I don't see it as such a big deal. I've seen multiple people share that screen cap and paint it as if he wanted the shooting to happen. Sure the word he used wasn't ideal, but he meant well. News outlets purposely omitted the rest of the quote for clickbait headlines. People don't read the rest and just take it as "Trump called the shooting a miracle! He's a monster!" Now I'm not saying Trump's not a monster, but he's certainly not a monster for this particular statement.

Back
Top Bottom