Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

SkinnyDamagedBichonfrise.gif

"WHAT?......what are you doing?.........nooooo........ok...........I'm out."

My mom used to go on walks with my stepdad after dinner when I was growing up. Right before he left the house he'd rip off some paper towels and stuff them in his back pocket. I asked him why he did that, and he said "you never know when you're gonna need some **** tickets." Turns out dude was taking dumps in the woods behind the middle school we lived by just about every time he went out for a walk with my mom. :rofl:

Your moms is a lovely woman for dealing with that nonsense on the regular, lol. Why not just **** right after dinner in your house, then go outside for a nice walk? This ***** thinks he's a bear or something? :rofl:

No kidding ...

I knew a guy once that right before going to work decided to rub one off.

He went into his master bedroom and did not close the door.

I guess he didn't know his wife which was downstairs had told the babysitter to get something for her in the room.

She goes upstairs walks into the room and see dude wacking off with the door open . Leaves tells mom and dude was arrested and charged with some type of sex offender crime. Was tried and convicted and had to list himself in the sex offender registry ...

I wasn't expecting this, I thought you were going to say there was a middle school next door and someone saw him. How in the hell can this be real life? There has to be more to it, because if she walks in on him and sees that then leaves how is he responsible?

he probably didnt stop when she walked in

prolly she was underage and was traumatized by the sight of it

She was definitely underage because she went home to tell mommy, but you're right. He must have done a lil more than he should have. There is no way you can walk in on me in my own home while I'm pleasing myself, leave and tell your parent and I end up getting arrested. Where are the adults in this situation? This is outrageous. Either the baby sitter lied about what she witnessed, or the husband did something extra.

I like how he was going back to the driver as if that was his faul, lol

What country is this in ?

I believe the reason he was charged and prosecuted was because although in his house, He was fully aware that an underage girl was going to be present or present to babysit.

Because he didn't close his door, some believe this was done intentionally.

I never really thought about the privacy aspect ... just saw it as a scenario where a person need a to take a leak and is close to a park or school and he is caught by a kid and charged.

Either way is ****** up.

What country is this in ?

Looking like Saudi - I believe they run Tahoes & FJ Cruisers as police vehicles there.

Also that pickup truck doing the drift is a HiLux - you don't see those in N.America.

Last edited:
Homie had awful timing. If he wanted to get run over he should've dived earlier enough that it wouldnt be a direct hit but late enough that the breaks wouldn't be enough to stop it from happening.

Back
Top Bottom