Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol: The hell? funny part is he could be legit listed as a sex offender if ever caught doing it that close to a school.
No kidding ...

I knew a guy once that right before going to work decided to rub one off.

He went into his master bedroom and did not close the door.

I guess he didn't know his wife which was downstairs had told the babysitter to get something for her in the room.

She goes upstairs walks into the room and see dude wacking off with the door open . Leaves tells mom and dude was arrested and charged with some type of sex offender crime. Was tried and convicted and had to list himself in the sex offender registry ...

Naval nurses booted over disturbing pics, posts of ‘mini Satan’ newborns

170919-nurses-newborn-babies-feature.jpg

http://nypost.com/2017/09/19/naval-nurses-booted-over-disturbing-pics-posts-of-mini-satan-newborns/

My son was born in that hospital, questions have been answered.

I wonder if dude and his wife had a public defender because there is no way that he should've gotten convicted, like doesn't he have a reasonable expectation of privacy in his own home

No kidding ...

I knew a guy once that right before going to work decided to rub one off.

He went into his master bedroom and did not close the door.

I guess he didn't know his wife which was downstairs had told the babysitter to get something for her in the room.

She goes upstairs walks into the room and see dude wacking off with the door open . Leaves tells mom and dude was arrested and charged with some type of sex offender crime. Was tried and convicted and had to list himself in the sex offender registry ...

I feel like they prolly left some details out of how that story really went.

he probably didnt stop when she walked in

prolly she was underage and was traumatized by the sight of it

Has to be something along those lines, but I'd like the whole story. Maybe the wife knew he was up there fapping and sent the sitter up there in hopes that she'd be enticed enough to green light the ménage, I mean it has to be something because if not then no one has any reasonable expectation to privacy.

I've walked into a street sign checking out a baddie across the street. Collision was loud enough to draw her attention:lol:

Back
Top Bottom