Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol: Camera Man Was Dead Wrong For That :smh: He Should've Known Better Tho, He Doesn't Have The Clout To Pull A Sherry Jenix
Never heard of her, but looked her up dude might of thought he had a shot if he seen her with this dude.
BLqPlTwCMAE6j7O.jpg

I know newscaster salivating at the opportunity to mention this movie on the air. A new movie with a head full of steam is coming out this weekend. Good ****. Critics are moaning, I mean raving about the movie and it's in your face cinematography. Moviegoers are leaving the theaters very happy with the movie.

:rofl:
Dudes checkin with there side pieces
What you doing this weekend, thinking of coming through.
What time because I am going to see Good **** at 7.
What, I am coming over right now.

Heard on the news this morning officer was fired.

Wasn't fired... I read up more on the matter and he will "resign" or he was forced into it, but he's still going to get a paid pension so he will make 80% of his paycheck based on the average of his last three years income... for the rest of his life.

That's what those police and most unions due... we the taxpayers have to pay these scum for the rest of their lives now and that includes all of their benefits for them and their family. Even if he dies we have to pay out to his wife or whoever is designated to for the rest of her life :smh:

Biggest scam in the US and why Greece went under :smh:

I know newscaster salivating at the opportunity to mention this movie on the air. A new movie with a head full of steam is coming out this weekend. Good ****. Critics are moaning, I mean raving about the movie and it's in your face cinematography. Moviegoers are leaving the theaters very happy with the movie.

very good wordplay. gentleman's clap. well deserved:emoji_clap:

Wasn't fired... I read up more on the matter and he will "resign" or he was forced into it, but he's still going to get a paid pension so he will make 80% of his paycheck based on the average of his last three years income... for the rest of his life.

That's what those police and most unions due... we the taxpayers have to pay these scum for the rest of their lives now and that includes all of their benefits for them and their family. Even if he dies we have to pay out to his wife or whoever is designated to for the rest of her life :smh:

Biggest scam in the US and why Greece went under :smh:

Yup, 28 year veteran of the force so they pushed him into early retirement more than likely.

im in the library trying hard not to laugh man

So I have 4 sneakers listed on the Facebook Marketplace. They're listed at $50, $50, $75, and $115. This morning this guy hits me up. He initially offered $15 for one of the sneakers listed at $50

Capture+_2017-09-01-16-37-31-1-01.jpeg

Edit: oops, meant to post in TAN but I guess this kinda fits here.

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-09-01-16-37-31-1.png
    Capture+_2017-09-01-16-37-31-1.png
    524.6 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom