Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

He should have popped off.

He was going to get jumped by them both regardless though.

I hate when women get in between situations.

Example, I was at a restaurant/lounge spot and I hate this spot because it's like 300-4 with the men/women ratio. I'm at the spot with my girl, my sister, her friends, and her cousin and I'm the only dude, but I'm good size though, not mountain from game of thrones, but I could hold my own, and my brother in law. Before we went into the spot I knew stuff was going to pop off because dudes is beasting and we're with a bunch of girls and they staring hard at my chick while she's attached to my and her face buried into my arm and lower chest region so she's not giving anyone time of day.

We in the spot and the girls are dancing and dudes is beasting and all I care about is my girl and my sister, but my brother in law his sister was there too and some cat was trying to get at her and none of the girls wanted to talk or do anything with the dudes there but you know thirsty guys they will still try to no end. Conflict happens and scuffles happen and I grab a beer bottle in case because it's just two dudes. My girl and sister are both holding my arms and I'm like get off of me get off of me and they're trying to stop more from happening. I grab my brother in law to bounce. After I had to scold both my girl and sister to not get in the middle because if someone would have hit either one of them things would be even more worse, and not to hold my arms because I was basically chest and face open while they hold my arms and I could have been pounded out.

I seriously hate when women get in the middle because nowadays dudes straight don't care I seen girls get laid out and pounded like they were dudes at some spots.

Or they were trying to stop you from assault ing somebody with a beer bottle and going to jail over stupid circumstances

:lol:

You sound like my girl, but I see what you're saying but I grabbed the beer bottle because I was going to have to defend myself. My brother in law never got into a fight his entire life... like never... at school, out and about, never... and he's from the BX.

But, in hindsight you are right I will never see those dudes again and I went back to that spot once more and had some dude holding my girls hand and she thought it was mine... argument ensued :smh: :lol:

p81uy36ikviz.jpg

Or they were trying to stop you from assault ing somebody with a beer bottle and going to jail over stupid circumstances
I get that, but when they holding your arms you can't defend yourself let alone protect them. I am with you though I would rather be in jail and my family safe than out and someone hurt. That is just me though, personally would of turned around once I saw the numbers going in.

She lookin like Frankie Coffecake from A Bronx Tale.

"Do somebody hard next. Do Frankie Coffeecake"

"I cant do Frankie Coffeecake, thats hard"

"Put a screen in front of your face and lemme throw **** at it"

Bruuuuhhh GOAT gangster flick, I don't even care about Goodfellas or scar face or The Godfather........Bronx Tale is my jam :pimp:

Bruuuuhhh GOAT gangster flick, I don't even care about Goodfellas or scar face or The Godfather........Bronx Tale is my jam :pimp:

Goodfellas is up there for me but i agree A Bronx Tale is better than Godfather and Scarface.

Back
Top Bottom