Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

A gun will more often than not escalate a situation but that doesn't change the fact that they can be used very effectively to deescalate a situation as well.

I don't like the all to common mantra, if you pullout, use it.

Only mantra that should ever be taken seriously is judgement, judgement and more judgement.

For me the situation in that video certainly deadly and I don't see anything wrong with using a gun in that scenario and yes you should absolutely be prepared to use it.

I still think he had other options before backing it out on dude, cuz sometimes thats a scenario where there aint no coming back and itll change 2 peoples lives. The clips to short to really know what happened before tho so these are really all assumptions.

I definitely agree with your point about judgement tho.

We can agree to disagree tho cuz this could go on forever and this not the thread for that :lol:

Lets get back to the funnies

Should just baked a cake :lol:

This one is better anyway :smokin

Of course a gun isn't a toy.  The whole don't pull a gun unless you're going to shoot someone with it line of thinking doesn't make any sense at all, and contributes to our country's sick gun culture instead of curbing it. 

Applying that logic literally means it's impossible to deescalate a situation with a gun, and that a gun should only be used to escalate a situation further, ending in death or serious injury. That's pretty stupid. 

The **** head driver was endangering everyone on the road. He could have maneuvered the driver recording off the road or caused another vehicle to get into an accident with his recklessness. 

Driver recording deescalated the situation quick.  If he didn't consider the possibility of the other guy carrying too then that's poor judgement but I'd accept that risk in that situation. 

In my personal life, as a kid watching others pull guns and as an adult pulling guns or being with someone that pulled a gun, it never brought calmness to the situation, ever.

I saw a dude get a gun pulled on him and proceed to whoop the dude who pulled it while dude took at least two shots at him. Also saw a similar situation between two female relatives. When you think your life is about to end it's not like the movies where people beg and plead, a lot of times they go into survival mode and you see the worst.

Of course a gun isn't a toy.  The whole don't pull a gun unless you're going to shoot someone with it line of thinking doesn't make any sense at all, and contributes to our country's sick gun culture instead of curbing it. 

Applying that logic literally means it's impossible to deescalate a situation with a gun, and that a gun should only be used to escalate a situation further, ending in death or serious injury. That's pretty stupid. 

The **** head driver was endangering everyone on the road. He could have maneuvered the driver recording off the road or caused another vehicle to get into an accident with his recklessness. 

Driver recording deescalated the situation quick.  If he didn't consider the possibility of the other guy carrying too then that's poor judgement but I'd accept that risk in that situation. 

In my personal life, as a kid watching others pull guns and as an adult pulling guns or being with someone that pulled a gun, it never brought calmness to the situation, ever.

I saw a dude get a gun pulled on him and proceed to whoop the dude who pulled it while dude took at least two shots at him. Also saw a similar situation between two female relatives. When you think your life is about to end it's not like the movies where people beg and plead, a lot of times they go into survival mode and you see the worst.

The point wasn't that guns don't tend to escalate situations.

The point was that literal application of the logic, "never pull out a gun unless you're going to use it" really doesn't make any sense.

Compare this to Machiavelli's ideas on enemies, that if you are going to war with someone... destroy them and everything associated with them completely.

Some thought of him as evil and heartless for this...

But his statement also means if your enemy isn't worth destroying completely, then you shouldn't goto war with them in the first place.

that's because you are taking the safety rules literally.

I rarely hear don't pull a weapon unless you are going to shot someone ... I don't know what kind of dumb **** is that.

I often hear never pull a weapon unless you intent to use it ... And the one that I go by is never point a weapon at anything you don't intent to shoot.

All this simply means for me and it should for anyone is that a weapon is not a toy... You need to have muzzle awarness and not pointing at everyone just in case of an accident and lastly if you are in a scenario and you pull your weapon it better not be for show and tell if the situation escalate.

Just because you pull a weapon it doesn't mean it escalated the situation ... The act in it self can have the opposite effects ... Most people will fall back while some will act like their hard ...

The point is if the weapon is out and it rises to that next level you better be prepare to pull the trigger and can effectively justify the shooting or killing.

It doesn't take a weapon to escalate a situation ... A person can hand out sever punishment on another to the point of death.

hmm...

technically... every fight that ended up with a gun based murder was due to a gun escalating the situation
I know what you are try to imply but that's not true at all ... If a person in that fight was set on killing the other .. The gun was Just a means not the escalating factor.

I'll say he's doing it. Clearly that oil slick hasn't stopped him from bagging an attractive woman.

Last edited:
Damn Jermaine is 62 and shes 23, I guess he's kinda doing it for the trophy status but probably wildin for the headache and obvious gold digging. I'm only 30 and I get get easily annoyed with girls in their early 20s :lol:

don't see anyone wildin here ...them dudes have skills ... After I saw all them stunts .. I would of have never went behind and try to dance ... Eff that
Dude wildin was the red dread head recording, exact reason I don't have sons.  **** red dreads, now not in this house.

This. SMH This dude "Benefits from Medicaid and Food Stamps" yet has as a truck with aftermarket rims, a motorcycle, and in his kitchen is a $500 Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer and a $200 food processor. My fiance and I work full-time and her biggest splurge item is a stand mixer, but she knows it costs too much right now. I hate clowns like this. I hope their president that is "one of us" has people like them shaking in their boots.

These Trump dorks that didn't read the fine print are gonna realize real quick what is up.   
A lot of these Trump supporters don't get it, the poor will stay poor all during his presidency.
Here we go:

Back
Top Bottom