Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

lookin like drake with a wig on

Until the other guy has a gun too and lets his off once he sees you aiming at him. You should only pull your gun if you are going to use it. All it will take is that one time and you end up losing your life all while the other guy gets off claiming self defense.

Agreed. My pops been told me about that **** (any weapon really) from his time in the army and what his pops told him. You pull it you better be ready and willing to use it, its not a toy.

Agreed. My pops been told me about that **** (any weapon really) from his time in the army and what his pops told him. You pull it you better be ready and willing to use it, its not a toy.

Same thing I tell my kids.

Until the other guy has a gun too and lets his off once he sees you aiming at him. You should only pull your gun if you are going to use it. All it will take is that one time and you end up losing your life all while the other guy gets off claiming self defense.
Of course a gun isn't a toy.  The whole don't pull a gun unless you're going to shoot someone with it line of thinking doesn't make any sense at all, and contributes to our country's sick gun culture instead of curbing it. 

Applying that logic literally means it's impossible to deescalate a situation with a gun, and that a gun should only be used to escalate a situation further, ending in death or serious injury. That's pretty stupid. 

The **** head driver was endangering everyone on the road. He could have maneuvered the driver recording off the road or caused another vehicle to get into an accident with his recklessness. 

Driver recording deescalated the situation quick.  If he didn't consider the possibility of the other guy carrying too then that's poor judgement but I'd accept that risk in that situation. 

Of course a gun isn't a toy.  The whole don't pull a gun unless you're going to shoot someone with it line of thinking doesn't make any sense at all, and contributes to our country's sick gun culture instead of curbing it. 

Applying that logic literally means it's impossible to deescalate a situation with a gun, and that a gun should only be used to escalate a situation further, ending in death or serious injury. That's pretty stupid. 

The **** head driver was endangering everyone on the road. He could have maneuvered the driver recording off the road or caused another vehicle to get into an accident with his recklessness. 

Driver recording deescalated the situation quick.  If he didn't consider the possibility of the other guy carrying too then that's poor judgement but I'd accept that risk in that situation. 

A gun more times will escalate a situation rather than deescalate. Sure theres people like the dickhead in the video thatll **** themselves but what if (and thats a very likely if) he was packing? Dude already showed by his actions (his reckless driving) he has no regard for other peoples safety. Now if he backs out and lets it sing then what?

Pulling a gun should be the last resort imo, on some life or death ish. Personally if a dude backs it out on me he better lick shots. I dunno maybe its cuz i been hit before but im not runnin or scared.

A gun will more often than not escalate a situation but that doesn't change the fact that they can be used very effectively to deescalate a situation as well.

I don't like the all to common mantra, if you pullout, use it.

Only mantra that should ever be taken seriously is judgement, judgement and more judgement.

For me the situation in that video certainly deadly and I don't see anything wrong with using a gun in that scenario and yes you should absolutely be prepared to use it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom