Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yeah... Something about that story ain't right...
How? Were they trying to be edgy and have the train in the shot?
Maybe her heels got caught? I don't get it. And it's not like a train can creep up on you. And she was preggers
mean.gif
Whole situation is bizarre.
That's what I'm saying! A train doesn't exactly fit into the "it came out of nowhere" category smh
 l actually work for the railroad and looks like she was on a switch.

Almost ran over a lady because she ran on the opposite side thinking she was safe and we switched tracks.

Not unbelievable but unlikely.

Depends if she was on a crossing.

Hahahaha yoo mane Beres Brown is mos def doing it! 
pimp.gif

Now Hennessy Fyah & Honest Cat on the other hand.....  
laugh.gif

"JUST LIKE DAT!" ~ Honest Cat

Beres Brown wasted some fire on that garbage track. I ain't know Jamaicans messed with white chicks. Pardon my ignorance.

Last edited:
:lol: trains have a real "if I catch you, you die" aspect to them that I don't **** with Probably got it from my parents. They were driving over tracks like 20 years ago and none of the warnings ever activated and almost got hit

Last edited:
:smh: like I don't know if dude isn't all there but like read the room and stop posting reggaeton videos. Your just bumping the thread yourself with that garbage music

I see "new post" enter and it's just pages of reggaeton music and people keep telling him to post his garbage *** music in the reggaeton thread.

:smh: like I don't know if dude isn't all there but like read the room and stop posting reggaeton videos. Your just bumping the thread yourself with that garbage music

I see "new post" enter and it's just pages of reggaeton music and people keep telling him to post his garbage *** music in the reggaeton thread.

I seriously just think son is having a terrible time right now and thinking back to his better days and won't let go.

Even the reggaeton thread dont **** with him :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom