Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

roll.gif
roll.gif
LMFAO

she be online too much

"come at me" nobody says that naturally

Outside of calling the cops, what other options did he have? Driving her to his home, obvious L. Taking her somewhere she didn't want to go and she can claim false imprisonment. Pulling her out the vehicle, he gets jumped and/or arrested for assault and battery. He was dumb for letting them get in to begin with. He should've just cancelled and dipped.

Last edited:
If I was gonna be a cereal Dine-and-Dasher I would be ordering like $500 worth of wine and food. Have ol' girl thinking she hit the gold digging jackpot. And just when I see the look in her eyes that she thinks I'm gonna pay for the type of lifestyle she thinks she deserves, diamonds, new cars, expensive trips around the world for her to flaunt on Instagram.......that's when I'd dip. I'd be leaving girls with student loan type debt

Outside of calling the cops, what other options did he have? Driving her to his home, obvious L. Taking her somewhere she didn't want to go and she can claim false imprisonment. Pulling her out the vehicle, he gets jumped and/or arrested for assault and battery. He was dumb for letting them get in to begin with. He should've just cancelled and dipped.

I think he didn't dip because the other chick called for a ride too.

He cancelled on the really rude skinny chick, he took the call for the second, but didn't know they were together.

The skinny chick mocks him about it at the beginning of the video

Last edited:
If I was gonna be a cereal Dine-and-Dasher I would be ordering like $500 worth of wine and food. Have ol' girl thinking she hit the gold digging jackpot. And just when I see the look in her eyes that she thinks I'm gonna pay for the type of lifestyle she thinks she deserves, diamonds, new cars, expensive trips around the world for her to flaunt on Instagram.......that's when I'd dip. I'd be leaving girls with student loan type debt
laugh.gif

It would be funny if that date, dine and dash thing started trending. :lol:

Last edited:
I bet those women were hurt thats how savage he is. If they dimes he stays, if busted he sends the SOS to his man and he makes his escape

That one uber chick was an entitled brat but the dude was also kind of a ***. Nothing wrong with him being pissed but he could have handled it with a cooler head. Calling the cops was his only option though. Anything else and he would have been screwed,

Anywho...tax dollars at work...

Last edited:
Man, our military routinely wastes our money. I've seen it first hand. Once as an enlisted service member and once as a DOD employee.

Last edited:

:rofl:

I feel you though, that's hilarious. I just thought initally, that THAT's all you would order. A pile of Fruit Loops. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

:rofl:

I feel you though, that's hilarious. I just thought initally, that THAT's all you would order. A pile of Fruit Loops. :lol: :lol:

Oh snap! *serial :rofl: :rofl:

Word to Irv Gotti in the club get tipsy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom