Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I know if my kid was acting out of pocket like that, I'd power bomb them in the ball pit and proceed to throw pizza slices at them. 
mean.gif

I used to be heavy on MTO, i stop reading for years now, they just make up BS as they go along when they have no real story to put out.

I used to be heavy on MTO, i stop reading for years now, they just make up BS as they go along when they have no real story to put out.

She admitted it on Joe Buddens Podcast a while back but it came back to haunt her. Then recently she told some story about being flown out by little Wayne to service him and leave. She's a ***** and the worst part is she's proud of it.

The recent one about being Wayne's private vacuum is out there as well. Nothing wrong with being sexual but have some class especially if you trying to have a professional career in media that doesn't involve pron.[emoji]128567[/emoji]

Last edited:
She admitted it on Joe Buddens Podcast a while back but it came back to haunt her. Then recently she told some story about being flown out by little Wayne to service him and leave. She's a ***** and the worst part is she's proud of it.The recent one about being Wayne's private vacuum is out there as well. Nothing wrong with being sexual but have some class especially if you trying to have a professional career in media that doesn't involve pron.[emoji]128567[/emoji]
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom