Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:lol:

That kid needs help, big time. It's sad.

Some parents just ain't ****.

My sister in law is a scumbag parent too.
Her 16 year old daughter is forced to miss school 2-3 times a week, cuz she "doesn't feel like taking her sometimes" and the bus doesn't run in that area.
She's already went to court because of it a few years back, and round 2 is coming up soon.

Her daughter is literally failing every class, because she misses so much school, even on crucial test days that factor in to the entire grade.

Her son (10) suspended 3 times this year already for fighting. It's only been 2-3 months. He got suspended last Thursday for picking a fight with someone, and hitting them in the face 2x.
I stop by 2 hours after the incident to talk to him about it, and he's on the Xbox just chillin having a grand ol time.

All the while the Mom gives 0 ***** about the well being of her kids. Gets me so heated.[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

yo did homie spit on shorty in the beginning? :smh:

If that was me, id be in jail for smacking that kid probably.

Some parents just ain't ****.

My sister in law is a scumbag parent too.
Her 16 year old daughter is forced to miss school 2-3 times a week, cuz she "doesn't feel like taking her sometimes" and the bus doesn't run in that area.
She's already went to court because of it a few years back, and round 2 is coming up soon.

Her daughter is literally failing every class, because she misses so much school, even on crucial test days that factor in to the entire grade.

Her son (10) suspended 3 times this year already for fighting. It's only been 2-3 months. He got suspended last Thursday for picking a fight with someone, and hitting them in the face 2x.
I stop by 2 hours after the incident to talk to him about it, and he's on the Xbox just chillin having a grand ol time.

All the while the Mom gives 0 ***** about the well being of her kids. Gets me so heated.[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Sister in law?

Where's the pops?

Seems like yall are just sitting and watching it unfold.

It takes a village my *****, a village.

That said, my neices and nephews parents aint **** either :lol: :smh:

Sister in law?

Where's the pops?

Seems like yall are just sitting and watching it unfold.

It takes a village my *****, a village.

That said, my neices and nephews parents aint **** either :lol: :smh:

She's like 40 years old bro, and addicted to xanax. (That she's prescribed) I'm still fairly young with my own kid to manage. I gotta make sure my fam is on the right path.

As far as the kids, we try to help as much as possible. I let the daughter stay at our house for almost 3 weeks, and my gal took her to school everyday.
Then one day the mom came over all xanned out and called the police talkin bout we kid napped her daughter. They made her go home with her "legal guardian" even when the kid cried & begged to stay wit us. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

She's like 40 years old bro, and addicted to xanax. (That she's prescribed) I'm still fairly young with my own kid to manage. I gotta make sure my fam is on the right path.

As far as the kids, we try to help as much as possible. I let the daughter stay at our house for almost 3 weeks, and my gal took her to school everyday.
Then one day the mom came over all xanned out and called the police talkin bout we kid napped her daughter. They made her go home with her "legal guardian" even when the kid cried & begged to stay wit us. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Bruh...

If i was you id take action to her away from your sis in law, thats just not safe.

I feel you, where his the dad in all this?

Back
Top Bottom