Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The first part is normal because they have the cheapest ice cream hence more people will go there and ask for it. As for the ice, if it the drink machine in the lobby area then one of the workers didn't put ice in the machine.

Source: Wendy's Worker for 2 years

Naw the drink machine is behind the counter at this particular mc**** location. I cant recall them really ever having ice cream, they always say its out of order. Dining room is open 24hrs and late nights its a straight zoo in there. Its the closest location to my crib besides the one in the mall but its known to be ratchet lol.

Naw the drink machine is behind the counter at this particular mc**** location. I cant recall them really ever having ice cream, they always say its out of order. Dining room is open 24hrs and late nights its a straight zoo in there. Its the closest location to my crib besides the one in the mall but its known to be ratchet lol.
You also have to put ice in those areas behind the counter too (By the cash register and Drive Thru). Either A their equipment is faulty (like the McDonalds in my hometown is) or B the employees are just too lazy to fix the ice cream.

You also have to put ice in those areas behind the counter too (By the cash register and Drive Thru). Either A their equipment is faulty (like the McDonalds in my hometown is) or B the employees are just too lazy to fix the ice cream.

B final answer :lol:

B final answer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's how this KFC is near me. They run out of chicken at 8pm. Everyday no matter what. Then they have an attitude when you ask. Like you said no chicken, does that mean no renders also? Like across the board no chicken

Last edited:
That's how this KFC is near me. They run out of chicken at 8pm. Everyday no matter what. Then they have an attitude when you ask. Like you said no chicken, does that mean no renders also? Like across the board no chicken
The KFC in my hometown closes at 9 so it could be plausible but everywhere is different.

Back
Top Bottom