Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yall are wildin thinkin u doing it talking about people of european descent shouldn't dress in black panther or native american attire. If they're doing it mockingly obviously thats out of line but if they like the style and respect the culture whats the problem?
if you respect it, you won't wear it for "style"

You not making any sense to me playa. Wearing it for style doesnt = disrespect. People can wear whatever they want, theres nothing wrong with wearing culturally inspired clothing for style.

So, just out of curiosity... do you also have issues with people wearing images from other cultures like; buddah, Vishnu or African prints?
If it was a white guy wearing African gear - I would would!

Buddha and Vishnu are religious symbols so probably not ...

Extreme 

Just like if I would see a white man - dressing just the same as black panther member - I would have a problem.

Why can I not have a problem?

You bored, dude? The convo is old and finished... I asked a question. I was legit curious, as I stated. It was answered and it had nothing to do with you.

You just sitting around looking for a reason to be bent out of shape and my curiosity is what did it for you?

You can have a problem with whatever you want, That's your prerogative. I was just asking the person who made the initial comment a question.

You clearly fit the thread title.

Y'all been buggin for the past 3 days about this cultural appropriation. Sounding like some angry hairy armpit feminists from Colorado and ish'. Let the dude who looks John Jacobson cook! Lets get back on track with the show..​

You bored, dude? The convo is old and finished... I asked a question. I was legit curious, as I stated. It was answered and it had nothing to do with you.

You just sitting around looking for a reason to be bent out of shape and my curiosity is what did it for you?

You can have a problem with whatever you want, That's your prerogative. I was just asking the person who made the initial comment a question.

You clearly fit the thread title.
oh but I made the original comment. All I did was answer your question and I had a question. No reason for you to be this upset.

Its cool thought ... We finish here.
You not making any sense to me playa. Wearing it for style doesnt = disrespect. People can wear whatever they want, theres nothing wrong with wearing culturally inspired clothing for style.
We don't see eye to eye and it's cool.

what about those guys who be wearing blue and red bandanas at the same time but not even affiliated?

Just curious... :nerd:

Last edited:
The one by my way never has ice cream in the summer. **** they never even have ice...how tf u dont have ice?!

The one by my way never has ice cream in the summer. **** they never even have ice...how tf u dont have ice?!
The first part is normal because they have the cheapest ice cream hence more people will go there and ask for it. As for the ice, if it the drink machine in the lobby area then one of the workers didn't put ice in the machine.

Source: Wendy's Worker for 2 years

Back
Top Bottom