Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Without knowing the inspiration and outs of the story  I see a dude defending himself from a physical attack from behind. 

He didn't stomp or even kick Homie once the threat was gone. 

I can't feel sorry unless I know you didn't deserve it

I don't think it's real. Believe me, I'm delivering a super flying knee to dudes back if I'm in that situation. While I think the people calling the cops may have been real everything else seems fake

Last edited:
If that's fake, homie that got laid needs to take up a career in acting. He had me thinking Corrina was either the worst person in the world or either the love of his life.

I imagine that's how Lenny Williams felt when he sang "cause I love you"

If that's fake, homie that got laid needs to take up a career in acting. He had me thinking Corrina was either the worst person in the world or either the love of his life.

My man, you showin your age mentioning Lenny Williams :lol:

My man, you showin your age mentioning Lenny Williams :lol:

Judging by your join date, you's an old dude too. :pimp:
Old heads in here

And y'all ain't chop it up with her?

My homie was messing with one of her best friends, we would sometimes all go out together like during lunch breaks at school or weekends if the whole big group of friends were together but I think Karen had a boyfriend senior year. She was already sexy as hell Senior year, her body is just more developed now. I woulda def.tried smashing but she was way out my league.....apparently :frown: lol

You know what?

Everyone robs banks and jewelry stores at night, but nobody ever does it in the day time. 

Well lets do it in the day, no one will ever expect it. "That's genius"

most incompetent, useless, security ever. then they jog long after dudes are gone in their capri pants with their flashlights like theyre about to go catch em or something lmaoooooooooo

Do you normally try and stop guns with flashlights tho?
Naw not for 10 $ an hour

Back
Top Bottom