Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Other than IG, this was the video i suppose shes most know for.. Which NT was all over. Anyways I'm done. Lets get back to the funny steez./ 

Look, she thought she was about to touch dude like she was @ the petting zoo...

Dude slapped ole girl in stages

1. Butt slap
2. Wrist grab
3. Shove Down
4. Clark Gable Slap

Slapped her a** like we still watch TV in black & white [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
she just let him 
laugh.gif

i present... when fighting for your girl goes wrong:

we've all done this once before tho right?
Psyche! Got me ****ED up if you think i deliver hands and it gets returned to sender. out yo damn mind lmaoooooooooo
roll.gif

Psyche! Got me ****ED up if you think i deliver hands and it gets returned to sender. out yo damn mind lmaoooooooooo
roll.gif

this how u know drake just went platinum

Psyche! Got me ****ED up if you think i deliver hands and it gets returned to sender. out yo damn mind lmaoooooooooo :rofl:

Son... the way he walks in, the sup bro .. is that all bro.. the knockout .. the exhale as he fades to black... the paul bearer kick once he's faded by side bruh, .. side bruh says " u ready baby.. the scream .. my heart

Last edited:
Son... the way he walks in, the sup bro .. is that all bro.. the knockout .. the exhale as he fades to black... the paul bearer kick once he's faded by side bruh, .. side bruh says " u ready baby.. the scream .. my heart
the scream is what did it for me. he hit one of those 1996-romance-movie scream out her name on your knees in the rain type screams. While she smiled and laughed and walked out with your abuser.

welcome to rock bottom kid. the good news is, a cold-hearted playa was just born on that floor. he prolly stood up, deleted all the drake off his phone, and drove home listening to future, 3-6-mafia, and pimp c. he'll be gucci in no time

this female desperate for attention by any means. and then complains that black men dont like her. and then does stuff like this, tells dudes she likes their art and to come get lunch...but really its a set up to see if hes down to swing for the other team tune up your gay friends? nope. cant figure out why nobody, especially black men, dont like u.

banks just needs to get ethered into oblivion but dudes scared to really go in on her for her antics cuz she quick to play victim

Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't know what was going on. I was like how could a girl have a piece. They roll around trying to put strap ons in dudes mouth? 

SMH

Psyche! Got me ****ED up if you think i deliver hands and it gets returned to sender. out yo damn mind lmaoooooooooo :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He rolled up wanting problems, and got all he could handle

The scream was him realizing dude is gonna be beating her guts black and blue based of cuz knocking him out. :lol:

If that wasn't fake, thats one of the saddest things i've ever seen. 

Sadder than Sarah Mclachlan, singing background for those adopt a dog commercials. 

Son brought the anime script writing out. 

If thats the case the boyfriend better be careful when cuz goes to train with Vegeta in the Hyperbolic Chamber for a year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom