Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

So I am guessing regardless how much you were liking and feeling about a chick, if she ends up telling you she has a child already, you deadin the relationship right there? 

From the hypebeast thread

11902415_982139785160833_5641470253648053360_n.jpg

youre telling me one of those dads is truly ok with having a child that shares absolutely none of his genes? 

the whole appeal of having kids is that they are half of your genetic code, ill never be a step dad bruh

I was trying to say something funny, but there's nothing funny to say.

You can instill morals, values and personality to a child that's not your own.

I be looking for a genetic clinic to change my entire genetic composition if I was ...

Last edited:

So I am guessing regardless how much you were liking and feeling about a chick, if she ends up telling you she has a child already, you deadin the relationship right there?
I personally would gather more information on the current situation. If the father is still around and is still causing issues or is trying to intimidate me for dating his ex, I'd pass. I'm not going to waste my time with that nonsense.

I personally would gather more information on the current situation. If the father is still around and is still causing issues or is trying to intimidate me for dating his ex, I'd pass. I'm not going to waste my time with that nonsense.
Very true.

This would be minus the crazy ex-boyfriend that is still trying to win her back, saying nobody dating her but me, or the "we're on a break" period thing....I meant more like they have been separated for a couple of years now and have a mutual relationship on just helping raise their child type. I wouldn't expect anyone to hang around for some drama or foolishness for that much 
laugh.gif

Very true.

This would be minus the crazy ex-boyfriend that is still trying to win her back, saying nobody dating her but me, or the "we're on a break" period thing....I meant more like they have been separated for a couple of years now and have a mutual relationship on just helping raise their child type. I wouldn't expect anyone to hang around for some drama or foolishness for that much 
laugh.gif
Exactly. She has to understand that it isn't fair for her to put the new guy in that situation. If she acts oblivious to the issue with her ex and is trying to blow it off, thats an immediate red flag that the new guy should steer clear. No matter how good and sweet the P is.

When I lived with my cousin, he was dating a girl who had a baby daddy and dude came over to our house and tried slashing my tires, thinking it was my cousins car.
mean.gif

...But after arguing and explaining that it was my car, I directed him to my cousins car.
laugh.gif
 jk.

im ****** wit a female who got a child right now

been seein her for around 4-5 months and never did nothin with the kid

as far as an actual relationship go, i usually never say never, but thats never happenin

youre telling me one of those dads is truly ok with having a child that shares absolutely none of his genes? 

the whole appeal of having kids is that they are half of your genetic code, ill never be a step dad bruh
I was trying to say something funny, but there's nothing funny to say.

You can instill morals, values and personality to a child that's not your own.

I be looking for a genetic clinic to change my entire genetic composition if I was ...
yall are more socially driven

you like the idea of a family so much youre ok with the kid not having half of your genetic code

i didnt mean to hit a nerve tho...

I was hoping wed hear a thud and judge how far she fell. Cutting off before that makes it seem she fell into a bottomless pit like ozzie smith on that episode of simpsons

Back
Top Bottom