Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Save money on bed = more shoes
When I lived with room mates everything was on cinder blocks that I had taken from work. My bed was on cinder blocks, room mate's bookcase made from cinder blocks. I had a $700 tv sitting on a empty wooden wire spool. We had piles of shoes everywhere in the house.

None of this is anything to brag about. Shoes ain't that serious. You were wildin

Feminist blogger boldly makes bread with yeast from her own vagina

http://mashable.com/2015/11/23/blog...ource=feedburner&utm_medium=feed#uQFMYuq1jaqC

The disgusting culprit in question...
YKQxjN3B_400x400.jpg

None of this is anything to brag about. Shoes ain't that serious. You were wildin
Never claimed I was doing it.
Definitely wildin' I was only 17
Lots of skate shoes, some dunks before SBs had come out, my roommate was seriously wildin' like 23-24 and would spend all his money on diesel jeans and nikes.
My paychecks were going elsewhere...

Lmfao

So shorty has a yeast infection, ain't no yeast in there u less she has an infection

She did it just to do it, there's absolutely nothing to prove by doing that

Lmfao

So shorty has a yeast infection, ain't no yeast in there u less she has an infection

She did it just to do it, there's absolutely nothing to prove by doing that
she jus added another notch to why no one takes feminists seriously. who does that type of ****? the infection is bad enough, but u actually gather your own infection and made it into food? what a terrible human being. TERRIBLE

youre telling me one of those dads is truly ok with having a child that shares absolutely none of his genes? 

the whole appeal of having kids is that they are half of your genetic code, ill never be a step dad bruh

youre telling me one of those dads is truly ok with having a child that shares absolutely none of his genes? 

the whole appeal of having kids is that they are half of your genetic code, ill never be a step dad bruh
Some people just want to raise a child in a loving home. There are people perfectly capable of reproducing that choose to adopt children then you have people that are unable and it's their only option.

So people that are unable to have kids can't decide to adopt?
you're just becoming more and more ignorant by the day :smh:

look at you soundin stupid, i said i would never be a step dad, thats lame to me

people can do what they want but playin daddy will never be somethin imma do unless i AM the daddy

name one person who is omniscient, right

Back
Top Bottom